Harmony LIVE, November 12th - 19th. Happier Than a Seagull with a French Fry!

A&L_Ont

... Also, I just downloaded the Royal IQ app and the last page indicates that there is a nominal fee for using the chat and texting service via the intranet on Harmony. Any idea what the "nominal fee" amount is? ...

$7.95 per device, per cruise.

My kids are super excited about this on Saturday for their shower as well. [emoji160][emoji7] also my son is 48 1/2 inches and he's so ready to go down the larger slides.

I will be running around getting things set up.

Andrew- if you know, but don't go searching...

If we pre purchased Internet package for several devices will the login info be provided in our stateroom?

If we pre purchased drink package will our sofa cups be in stateroom?

I'm still deciding on what to do in Cozumel. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm not sure about the prepaid wifi but ours was free with the suite. We got a piece of paper at checkin with our codes. Our soda cups were in the cabin.

We took our 9 year old son to Playa Mia. Great water slides, splash zone, great food. He loved it, and it was good for us as well. Check out their website. We will take him back again. We did it on our own, and not through the ship. We took a taxi and got there much quicker than the ship excursions. I don't think there was a height restriction for their water slides either.

We were supposed to be on the cruise this Saturday but instead are going to the three Chicago Blackhawks road trip games in California next week. I am thinking we made the wrong choice after reading your review, my kids and husband on the other hand are not. Hope to get on it soon! We stayed in 1720 on the Oasis in May after reading your report on that room. It was wonderful!

Glad that I could help.

I'm a foodie and didn't enjoy it at all. Each to their own I guess.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Food is subjective.

How crowded was the suite sun deck, at sea?

When ever I stopped in it was quiet.

Super important question... what are the hours at the suite sun deck bar??? [emoji16][emoji483][emoji485][emoji482][emoji898][emoji484][emoji481]

thank you for the Suite Sun deck pics :-)

I'm not sure about the hours, but I did get a beer there around 12 noon the one day. Your welcome about the pics.

Is the Starbucks coffee or other specialty coffees marked up from the land price?

Also, I just downloaded the Royal IQ app and the last page indicates that there is a nominal fee for using the chat and texting service via the intranet on Harmony. Any idea what the "nominal fee" amount is?

Hope you enjoy the final days of your sailing!! Thank you for your continuous coverage of all the goodies Harmony has to offer. I am SO excited to sail on it in 9 days!!

Your welcome.

Are the exercises classes free in the spa or so they charge for those

Didn't see info on compass for that

Can u send a menu of classes if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is a charge fee for the classes. I doubt I will be getting near there but if I am I will see what I can find.

Hey Andrew, I double dog dare you to have Lisa take your pic at this area while you are shampooing your hair! [emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

Oh, we already have that photo.[emoji23]

Edited by A&L_Ont

They are still serving the European Style chips. If you need them you best bring them from home.

They are also using the European Compasses for the front pages. You can see the photo is of the island of Capri and not the Caribbean.

80fde87ef119d50d8159093f9b236703.jpg

Our cabin has a few chargers like this for devices.

28fa45d8329bea8938343c7698ee5ecb.jpg

The do not disturb sign and housekeeping sign is now reversible magnet that sticks on to the door.

706200a9917c5bc5dbb8b373682bf002.jpg

They have gluten free Pizza.

bf40e1872f8212f3e05f3cd655fd6b47.jpg

They also have make your own individual pizzas.

225c08e8257016237b6a8cd07f1ec677.jpg

Edited by A&L_Ont

The Abyss gets plugged at the end of the day.

65e29d93e84fdf9cd9f9f7cfb1c92ef0.jpg

Some men's washrooms have this.

f67ce139fdf0f63cb29e47b330578d91.jpg

All women's washrooms have this. Lisa says that all women complain about the industrial garbage can and its size and location- right in the way.

1179a42fd3aa02a0adecd67263057be6.jpg

They have live flowers in the RP.

57d1916392278f554cd9a624e4d9e77c.jpg

We were with our group for trivia tonight. I'm starting to think the Schooner Bar might also double as a kink club. Leg straps on the chairs and ropes everywhere. Strange decorum. [emoji849][emoji12]

1ef1b10832156bf1c7f41f997623ed30.jpg

9a82a7fdcf50614fd66c9faa234d4798.jpg

We were with our group for trivia tonight. I'm starting to think the Schooner Bar might also double as a kink club. Leg straps on the chairs and ropes everywhere. Strange decorum. [emoji849][emoji12]

Forums[/url]

OMG... I totally laughed out loud at this comment. [emoji12][emoji28][emoji50]

We went to the ice show. It was really good but nothing beats the Oasis sand artist.

412887dd810c53a634200c3819c3648c.jpg

696ee25b599774b9ffd3a97e5741fee2.jpg

All of a sudden Obi-Wan Kenobi showed up.

e6cdb8f0f025cfa736547ea455027696.jpg

And preformed a magic trip.

3a71d296d936b6093eb3b759af23ba5a.jpg

Bubble artist.

694a0445f36aae0b67d06851ace03c24.jpg

ea9e98d9909054186ff6745e2c994b83.jpg

Edited by A&L_Ont

There has been a lot of discussion about no pool in the Solarium. It has increased the numbers in the nearer pools. It was a bit wavy today, so I thought I'd post some video from the beach pool.

[YOUTUBE]I2OaIXr8mGU[/YOUTUBE]

I was sitting in Ron's office and we were talking about your week on Harmony, and the next thing I know he's pricing cruises in January. :) But I think Allure in May will remain the next "big one" for us.

Thanks for a great review as always. Now that you have had a Genie, I will be curious if you felt you missed anything with Sky Class.

(Also, did the Petersen today - you were right, the Vault was the "must see." Great collection overall, and a special exhibit of Bugatti's on now.)

I want to Thank You Andrew for all your Support of The Royal Caribbean Periscopers Group!!!! Myself, Ken, and Rick, Appreciate all The Support.

You do such a Amazing Job, with your Reviews, and with Periscope, making Sure to catch almost all of the comments and Questions!!!! I look Forward to Cruising with You & Lisa sometime in the Future!!!

This Award is for you, since you are not on, where the Group is located.

(Not allowed to Say where Group is. The CC Admins will slap my Hand, and send me a Nasty Note)

❤️️ @CruisingKat

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app0bde580ffcced64526fad8bb6339cdd7.jpg

Edited by CruisingKat71

Thanks for the awesome review! Can't wait till my time comes in Feb :). Registration opens in 2 days!!!!!

Woo hoo.

Just had to say that the concept of this photo was inventive and genius!!!

I have to give credit to a random person from Pinterest. Thanks for thinking that I am so creative. [emoji3]

Andrew, does the interior virtual balconies have pull out couches?

I honestly don't remember.