Harmony LIVE, November 12th - 19th. Happier Than a Seagull with a French Fry!

A&L_Ont

I enjoyed a coffee in this chair at the beginning of the week.

8a506b439d9fa2a17882406e1755dcbe.jpg

I thought it be good to get a photo for fun in the same chair today and I don't know what happened. It's been a rough week. I had no idea I wore the same clothes. [emoji6]

30d91191d785ca4638d70992fdd87efc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by A&L_Ont

Another great cruise shirt.

bd266c3390c64a1c7e9d22f565817818.jpg

I think if I got a selfie stick like this one Lisa would never go out with me in public again. I haven't seen this gentleman with a partner all week, obviously they must be embarrassed. It's three sections long, I need one. [emoji849][emoji12]

5835521d860d8e6ba2179a308196c0a4.jpg

Edited by A&L_Ont

I was sitting in Ron's office and we were talking about your week on Harmony, and the next thing I know he's pricing cruises in January. :) But I think Allure in May will remain the next "big one" for us.

Thanks for a great review as always. Now that you have had a Genie, I will be curious if you felt you missed anything with Sky Class.

(Also, did the Petersen today - you were right, the Vault was the "must see." Great collection overall, and a special exhibit of Bugatti's on now.)

We were doing the same thing a few weeks ago with the Allure 6 day cruise after New Years. Then common sense came calling and we (I mean I) stopped looking. We are seeing the Mouse in May and have 2 cruises booked for next year. That's enough for one year.

We have March and September on Harmony in SLS 1724. We didn't really miss the Genie this go around really as we are independent. The cabin was perfect for us space wise etc. We did miss the balcony ;) but in reality without Owen here we didn't spend much time on it.

Spoiler Alert. All CLS and SLS have a tub shower upstairs. IMO the old set up was better.

58acfc358ad5a533bdf44898561c0fe2.jpg

Enjoy the auto show today. I know you and Ron will have a blast.

Sent from my iPad

I want to Thank You Andrew for all your Support of The Royal Caribbean Periscopers Group!!!! Myself, Ken, and Rick, Appreciate all The Support.

You do such a Amazing Job, with your Reviews, and with Periscope, making Sure to catch almost all of the comments and Questions!!!! I look Forward to Cruising with You & Lisa sometime in the Future!!!

This Award is for you, since you are not on, where the Group is located.

(Not allowed to Say where Group is. The CC Admins will slap my Hand, and send me a Nasty Note)

❤️️ @CruisingKat

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app0bde580ffcced64526fad8bb6339cdd7.jpg

Thank you for the kind words Kat.

This award means a lot to me. I'd like to thank my wife, my parents, and my family. I would also like to thank the Academy and God.

I have had a blast doing this. I've done my best to try to catch all the comments and questions and hopefully I haven't left any behind.

Thanks to you and Ken and Rick for doing a great job with this group as well. I fully appreciate it.

Leaving the beach pool now for the flow rider. For those in land who miss the beach pool this one is for you.

Edit – Yes I know you're not supposed to see my shadow in a photo or video, but I don't care. It's more for the audio in the imagery than anything. :)

https://vimeo.com/192129474

Edited by A&L_Ont

Did they take away the rain shower head?

Sadly yes in the CLS and rumoured to be as well in the SLS as they are tubs as well upstairs. My understanding is that too many people who have been staying in the crown loft suites were complaining that they didn't have a tub.

Oh the humanity. [emoji849][emoji24]All joking aside I will miss the rain head and big shower.

Sadly yes in the CLS and rumoured to be as well in the SLS as they are tubs as well upstairs. My understanding is that too many people who have been staying in the crown loft suites were complaining that they didn't have a tub.

Oh the humanity. [emoji849][emoji24]All joking aside I will miss the rain head and big shower.

Thanks for this update. Weird as it seems, I like having a tub and will miss it on the cruises I have booked. Never have the time at home.

Might be a reason to try Harmony out! :D

Thanks for your review/scopes, Andrew (and Lisa). It's like being there!

Heidi

a/k/a @HCoutieri on Periscope

Leaving the beach pool now for the flow rider. For those in land who miss the beach pool this one is for you.

Edit – Yes I know you're not supposed to see my shadow in a photo or video, but I don't care. It's more for the audio in the imagery than anything. :)

https://vimeo.com/192129474

Perfect, send that to Royal, that's why you need the tables. :eek:

...loving the review. a couple of quick questions:

1. when the band is playing at the pool deck, can you hear them from the Suite Sun Deck?

2. are the pools salt or fresh water.

3. is the Jacuzzi on the S.S.D. a nice place to hangout IYHO?

4. where on the seapass card is it safe to punch a hole for a lanyard? I know about the RFID things in the card but they are probably just in one corner of the card (not a fan of the little plastic sleeves) I prefer the card on a lanyard if possible

Thank you for all your time in answering the questions : )

Cheers!

Thanks!

Edited by Brandon B

...loving the review. a couple of quick questions:

1. when the band is playing at the pool deck, can you hear them from the Suite Sun Deck?

2. are the pools salt or fresh water.

3. is the Jacuzzi on the S.S.D. a nice place to hangout IYHO?

4. where on the seapass card is it safe to punch a hole for a lanyard? I know about the RFID things in the card but they are probably just in one corner of the card (not a fan of the little plastic sleeves) I prefer the card on a lanyard if possible

Thank you for all your time in answering the questions : )

Cheers!

Thanks!

I am just at the beach pool and the band is playing. I'm pretty sure you can hear it fairly well. The beach pool is salty but as not salty as on Allure and Oasis. The rest of the pools are fresh water. The pools have been nice and warm all week. I'd say the jacuzzi is nice at the suite lounge. Hole punching is frowned up. You can use the clear pouch though.

Right now they are still pimping chips from the EU. They are only "salted" flavour. If the regular selection shows up I will report back. This is what they are serving now.

Edit: I'm glad to see that they are 100% OK. If they were only 80% I'd be worried.

e9cc19e20a9021ef6627f2ef53d7941e.jpg

We sailed on Independence of Sea after it had spent time across the pond. I was treated to Old Speckled Hen beers for the week. :)

Edited by shipshape sam

OMG! This is the worst we have been treated all week. I demand that we get to stay on board next week. [emoji23][emoji122]

For those sailing next week be prepared, they're not as nice as you think they are.

51cbc941cb9b8e5d8e169d6428f6b6b3.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by A&L_Ont

We sailed on Independence of Sea after it had spent time across the pond. I was treated to Old Speckled Hen beers for the week. :)

It's getting better. This appeared today at Park Cafe. I'm about to get Layed, by the European version. A little exotic.

d0b2d0367a89e95a89c589ed365f0356.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by A&L_Ont

We were doing the same thing a few weeks ago with the Allure 6 day cruise after New Years. Then common sense came calling and we (I mean I) stopped looking. We are seeing the Mouse in May and have 2 cruises booked for next year. That's enough for one year.

Is there ever enough.:D. Come join us on that 6 day cruise and leave the common sense at home where it will be 20 below in the dead of winter when you could be flowriding in the tropics. It could be your birthday present...just a couple of days late.:)

Andrew thanks for another great review. I read them all just don't post much.

Enjoy the rest of it, in Ottawa calling for snow Sunday.

Bugsy, the packaging is French on the chips.

Thx Again for ALL your great reviews.

18 (66F) at home. Record highs. Snow on Sunday. Yuck.