Oriana refit looking good

balf

It's a great shame that there are no plans to make a few of the balcony cabins accessible. There are none on the ship at present. Oriana was our first cruise ship in 1996 and we have fond memories of her, but now that we need an accessible cabin she is sadly out of bounds for us, as we wouldn't cruise without a balcony.

Incidentally, I do wonder if those who slate the 'monstrous' big ships have cruised on them with an open mind? We didn't expect to like Britannia but loved her. She's not perfect (no promenade deck, lack of midship stairs, lifts way too small) but no ship is. However, the select dining restaurants and unique facilities such as the Limelight Club are superb.

It's a great shame that there are no plans to make a few of the balcony cabins accessible. There are none on the ship at present. Oriana was our first cruise ship in 1996 and we have fond memories of her, but now that we need an accessible cabin she is sadly out of bounds for us, as we wouldn't cruise without a balcony.

Incidentally, I do wonder if those who slate the 'monstrous' big ships have cruised on them with an open mind? We didn't expect to like Britannia but loved her. She's not perfect (no promenade deck, lack of midship stairs, lifts way too small) but no ship is. However, the select dining restaurants and unique facilities such as the Limelight Club are superb.

Completely agree with the Britannia comments!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums