November Regal cruisers - help plus one St. Maarten question

Gladysgoing

Hi Regal cruisers. I'm hoping someone might be kind enough to take pictures and post the menus for the Regal's Caribbean cruises. I know I can probably google some comparable menus but with the new selections specific to the Caribbean I would be interested in seeing the menus.:):)

Also, for anyone on the 13th sailing, if you can come back and let me know if the island of St. Maarten is the same as ship's time or not, that would be great. We have a private tour and they are indicating to meet island time.

Thanks in advance.

We are not on the sailing you are asking about but have been to St Marteen many times including this past spring. The ship's time and the time on St Marteen has always been the same. Princess seems to try and keep the two times in agreement in our experience. We frequently have had to change ship time back or forward to being the two together for the next ports to be visited.

The island along with many in the Caribbean are in the Atlantic Time Zone (UTC -4) which is one hour ahead of the US east coast in the Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5). You will be told when to move your clocks forward or backward the night before with notices left on your pillow as well as the Patter.

Keeping the ship time and shore time the same helps pax get back to the ship on time before sailing!

Edited by satxdiver

Hi Regal cruisers. I'm hoping someone might be kind enough to take pictures and post the menus for the Regal's Caribbean cruises. I know I can probably google some comparable menus but with the new selections specific to the Caribbean I would be interested in seeing the menus.:):)

Also, for anyone on the 13th sailing, if you can come back and let me know if the island of St. Maarten is the same as ship's time or not, that would be great. We have a private tour and they are indicating to meet island time.

Thanks in advance.

I will try to post a Live from. I board the Regal today and our itinerary includes St.Maarten. I might not post pictures of the menus but I will try to post if it's different than normal.

Julie