Refreshment Drink Package

Jmeyers

For our six night cruise on Allure in January, they show the Refreshment Package at $26 a day. Is this a sale price or is this the current regular price? Deciding if we should buy it now or wait until we get onboard.

Though prices may vary sailing to sailing, that seems like the regular price I've seen most often.

That is the regular price. If I were you I'd just watch to see if a sale comes up between now and January. If not you can always buy just before your cruise or wait to board to see if they are running any specials. You don't really have anything to lose by waiting at this time considering the present price.

It's possible you purchased before the recent price increase because that was the old "standard" price.

That was also the price that they had during the "sale" a couple of weeks ago. I wonder if we will see more of those sales bringing the new inflated price down to the old regular price.

That was also the price that they had during the "sale" a couple of weeks ago. I wonder if we will see more of those sales bringing the new inflated price down to the old regular price.

Makes sense Ken.