Cunnard payment question

I'm trying to make a payment in the Cunard cruise personaliser for my QE cruise. Does anyone know where I can find the payment link? Also does Cunard charge a credit card fee?

Check out Cunard.com. au .... they might have a freecall number you can ring and ask direct.:)

Had to do the same today, either ring and pay be credit/debit card or they will send you details for direct deposit if you ask.

Not sure why they make it so hard to give them money.

OK. Thanks. I thought I was going crazy.

From memory of past cruises with them, there is on link for online payment, though if you booked direct with them (assuming this is what you did) I think there was a section that gave permission for them to take the balance from the same credit card used for deposit. Mine isn't so it will be just a matter of ringing them and dong it over the phone.

From memory of past cruises with them, there is on link for online payment, though if you booked direct with them (assuming this is what you did) I think there was a section that gave permission for them to take the balance from the same credit card used for deposit. Mine isn't so it will be just a matter of ringing them and dong it over the phone.

Yes I booked direct. I opted not to use the same card for final payment. I've read on ask.cunard.com that there is a 1.5% Credit card fee so I'll pay with my Citibank Plus.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk