You can't cancel a Princess transfer?

tammymacb

Sorry for all the questions! I've done probably 20 cruises but never with Princess.

Anyway, we're taking our first next August on the Caribbean. I posted recently worried about my flight time. After posting I called Princess and was told my time was fine and I could book a Princess transfer. I did so.

But, after reading more comments on my thread, I've contacted a couple highly recommended private companies. I plan on booking one of them instead as we have a tight connection out of LHR.

NOW, I've read on another thread that the transfers aren't refundable? I was positive that add ons were always refundable/cancelable. Is that true?

Can I or can't I remove the transfer I booked for August of 2017 from my sailing?

Sorry for all the questions! I've done probably 20 cruises but never with Princess.

Anyway, we're taking our first next August on the Caribbean. I posted recently worried about my flight time. After posting I called Princess and was told my time was fine and I could book a Princess transfer. I did so.

But, after reading more comments on my thread, I've contacted a couple highly recommended private companies. I plan on booking one of them instead as we have a tight connection out of LHR.

NOW, I've read on another thread that the transfers aren't refundable? I was positive that add ons were always refundable/cancelable. Is that true?

Can I or can't I remove the transfer I booked for August of 2017 from my sailing?

Yes you can. Just call your T.A. an ask them to remove the transfer. I have done it many times as recently as a few months ago when I noticed that the T.A. added transfers to my booking. The transfers are just removed and your amount due will be lower.

However, if you have booked a pre-cruise hotel package with Princess then you can not remove the transfer from that package.

Why r you asking us rather than calling princess.....so much info here is incorrect....

and recently i've been reading a lot.....just sayin'

Enjoy....Yes I know i did not need to make this remark or read this thread, but I will need to cancel a disembarkation transfer I have already made final payment on and will have to do it on the ship, in Jan....so was curious. I called Princess..for verification, not even my TA.

Edited by land lover