Transportation from private residence in Ft. Lauderdale area to POM

CruiseLovah82

Most of the shuttles focus on the FLL airport and popular hotels - not sure they would detour to a private residence unless you had a big crowd.

You could taxi to FLL or one of the hotels listed on the shuttle company web pages, but I suspect a taxi (about $75-80) or an Uber (about $40+) is a better and easier option.

My husband and I will be staying with family near Ft. Lauderdale before we cruise. What is our best bet for getting to POM, rental, taxi Uber or shuttle? Do shuttle services pick up at private residences? I'm open to ideas and opinions.

I believe Larry's Limos could pick you up at a private residence or I'm sure Uber would as well.

We were in the same boat three years ago and ended up booking Super Shuttle. Arrived at my condo nearly an hour early. Guess business was real slow on a Monday. Anyway the driver was very patient helping us bring luggage downstairs. I assumed we would stop at FLL if anyone else had called for a ride to PoM but we ended up with a non-stop private van the whole way. $80 including tip for the two of us then--I'm sure higher now of course.

Thank you for all of your responses. I think I'm leaning toward Uber. I'm sure the fam will offer a ride to POM which I will accept but I don't want to ask for. If not then Uber it is.

Don't be so sure of that. I don't know a single person in South Florida who would voluntarily drive to Miami:D:D

Take Uber.