Harmony of the Seas "Nearly Live" - 11/19/16

StlGal

If it isn't in your cabin there will be one right beside Raj and Mohomad's desk in the SL. We too always try to do one cruise without our DS and one with him. Congrats on the GS as well. It will be hard to go back I tell you. ;)

I will be following your live review and you are off to an amazing start!:)

Thanks Andrew... found it!! d405ae0aa8acec35dcb910c3931b6243.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi, Do they have a beer, wine menu at the suite lounge? If not, would you be able to take a picture of the selections? We purchased the deluxe drink packages online. With all these complimentary drinks. I am considering canceling our drink packages. Thank you so much in advance.

Hi, Do they have a beer, wine menu at the suite lounge? If not, would you be able to take a picture of the selections? We purchased the deluxe drink packages online. With all these complimentary drinks. I am considering canceling our drink packages. Thank you so much in advance.

Will work on this later today @rubylake.

Please advise the cost of Jamie's on HOTS.

The cost for Jamie's lunch = $15/per person. Will get you dinner cost tomorrow.

Here is the lunch menu.

a2273231bf435053c6da878048752e1a.jpg

And the amazing bread basket. Did I mention our goals are to eat and drink?? [emoji4]

f84fdd6da5aa0bec8bd89500755a089b.jpg

Cute detail on the napkins.

ef0d969b766c693e4d2513c1693b96fb.jpg

Any suggestions on an excursion company for a snorkel lunch Maho cruise in St. Martin?

We did the snorkel tour from the ship's excursion desk. $69 for the boat ride (short walk from the ship) to Maho Beach and all snorkel equipment, etc. Great boat and friendly staff, easy to get on and off for snorkeling/ swimming with 2 fold down platforms. The snorkeling wasn't great as there wasn't much to see. Watching the planes land at the airport was very cool though.

Brian

Thanks for posting CK dinner menus. Very disappointing! The old menu had both lamb chops and filet every night. I do know (think) we can ask for lobster on second formal night. Are you saying that there is a buffet lunch served daily in the Suite Lounge? That would be interesting. OMG $29 for Jamie's lunch! Won't be doing that.

Thanks for posting CK dinner menus. Very disappointing! The old menu had both lamb chops and filet every night. I do know (think) we can ask for lobster on second formal night. Are you saying that there is a buffet lunch served daily in the Suite Lounge? That would be interesting. OMG $29 for Jamie's lunch! Won't be doing that.

Interesting about the lobster. We will try this tonight. Stay posted.

Is phil Tag still there for adult late night comedy? He is a must see...

We have attempted to attend the adult comedy show two nights now... but sadly we were too tired so called it an early night. Sadly it seems that our "clubbing days" are far behind us.

We are currently at The Trellis Bar having a couple glasses of bubbly before heading up to the sail away on the helipad.

The weather was absolutely beautiful today. Sunny highs in the low 80's, low humidity with a slight breeze. We are hoping for the best as we head towards Otto.

Here are a couple of pictures from the Central Park area.

61e3a7a5521f985803c69c8d53986eb5.jpg

76e4048047d194455b4ce2ff9fc46f9d.jpg

8c4863d0376eff147310d82253e85cda.jpg

They have these benches with little tables tucked away under a trellis.

b1a4396458f80ffdcb15d48e2f06568d.jpg