Does NCL drop prices for Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales?

fdpevey

I just received a confirmation email. Two perks will be offered this year with inside cabin along with additional $100 OBC from TA.

Is there anyway you can let us know who to get that deal from? Even send me a private message or email me directly? Or tell me what to google or, or, or SOMETHING????

Pretty please :)

Is there anyway you can let us know who to get that deal from? Even send me a private message or email me directly? Or tell me what to google or, or, or SOMETHING????

I'm want to know too! This would save me ton of money. My Google skills are failing me. My email is meganandgarrett@hotmail.com if someone is willing to share. :)

There is no private message function on cruise critic. Anyone who posts a TA here gets a smack on the hand from the mods and the info is deleted. Not allowing this is a good idea as otherwise the site would be swarmed with TAs promoting themselves. Kind of hard to tell you what to google without telling you the agency name, unfortunately.

Is there anyway you can play a riddle game to let us know the TA???

The agency has "cruise" in the name, lol. They mostly all do.

Make sure the offer is one that includes the 18% gratuity with UBP and UDP, that's a big savings, especially for the UBP.

On ncl.com this morning:

BLACK FRIDAY BONUS OFFER - $50 Deposit Fleetwide!

Now through November 25th, hold your stateroom for only $50 per person. Sailings must be booked 90 days in advance. Offer available on Studio, Inside, Oceanview, Balcony, & Mini-Suite staterooms.

Anyone able to book the Black Friday offer of 2 perks on an inside plus the gratuities included plus the $100 OBC. Is this for the carribean? Can't find it anywhere. Supposedly until 11/30.

Not on NCL directly. Their Black Friday offer is AWFUL and nothing extra for cyber Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Anyone able to book the Black Friday offer of 2 perks on an inside plus the gratuities included plus the $100 OBC. Is this for the carribean? Can't find it anywhere. Supposedly until 11/30.

Yes, but it was in response to an email offer to join a group limited to 10,000 which will receive private offers. I was already booked with them, but I called the TA to inquire about the offer and she moved me into the group in order to get the extra perk.

I tried to google this offer but couldn't find them by that route. You might search 'cruise groups' on Facebook, as they do come up by that method. It will say "closed group", but just call that agency and inquire.