Free things to do at Labedee?

ddean52

Yes, you can swim anywhere you want, except Barefoot Beach which is for suite only guests. Also if you take your own snorkel equipment, you can snorkel for free. Lunch is free. If you have the drink package, drinks are included. Take a few dollars to tip the locals who get you a lounge chair.

Columbus Cove, in my opinion, is the nicest beach.

If you wander the trails, there are a few "ruins" to see.

Avoid the Straw Market. They are quite "pushy."

Edited by papaflamingo

Yes, you can swim anywhere you want, except Barefoot Beach which is for suite only guests. Also if you take your own snorkel equipment, you can snorkel for free. Lunch is free. If you have the drink package, drinks are included. Take a few dollars to tip the locals who get you a lounge chair.

Columbus Cove, in my opinion, is the nicest beach.

If you wander the trails, there are a few "ruins" to see.

Avoid the Straw Market. They are quite "pushy."

......ah, yes the strawmarket! I do remember that! :(:eek: thanks

Almost EVERYTHING Is included....no watersports, coasters or ziplines..but consider this to be a beach day..it's included in your fare! (Nothing is "free"...just so you know...it's INCLUDED!)

Edited by cb at sea

Almost EVERYTHING Is included....no watersports, coasters or ziplines..but consider this to be a beach day..it's included in your fare! (Nothing is "free"...just so you know...it's INCLUDED!)

I understand that. I was wondering if (excluding Barefoot beach) if we could swim anywhere we wished.

Edited by ddean52

I understand that. I was wondering if (excluding Barefoot beach) if we could swim anywhere we wished.

Yes, you can go to any of the beaches to swim , unless it says suite guests only area. We like Columbus cove, there was no line at the lunch, plenty of empty lounge chairs, no waits at the bar and plenty of shade

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Great topic! I didn't know that the drink package was good on Labadee. Also did not know about the ruins. :)

Just make sure you don't get the drinks in a souvenir cup, otherwise works without a problem

Sent from my iPhone using Forums