Is this normal?

picantel

I am leaving tomorrow on the Oasis of the Seas. We had room 9452 which is an ideal interior room location. I printed out my sea passes and everything 3 days ago. Tonight I was checking my reservations for a credit card I was waiting on and I noticed it said ocean room statesroom 7524 which is right above their spa at the front of the ship. They completely changed my reservations and did not bother to contact me at all. No email. No phone call. Nothing. Luckily I was able to print out my sea pass again with the new information but had I not looked I would have showed up at the port with the wrong info. I tried to print out my luggage tags again but they just print with my old room number. Is it normal for them to change rooms and if so is it normal for them to not even tell me. This just seems way off now.

Are you complaining or just surprised?:) Congrats and enjoy!

[emoji41]I believe she is complaining

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No, she wasn't complaining.

Sounds like she is confused about the changed and a little worried about not having the new luggage tags so her checked luggage will get to her new cabin. Picantel, as others said just request new tags from your porter and enjoy your upgrade.

Lady_cruiser is right.

Edited by ReneeFLL