Harmony for the day

brenderlou

My husband, daughter and I were lucky enough to be able to spend the day on Harmony yesterday. What a treat!!!

We have sailed on Oasis so are familiar with this class of ship.

RCCL did a beautiful job designing her and hopefully next time we board will be longer then 5 hours.5d34abd609367292c9d30fd9c19eab98.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wow, how nice that you were able to tour Harmony while it was turning around on Saturday. You must have some status with RC for that.

We just got off the HOTS yesterday from its Inaugural cruise. You MUST book this ship for an upcoming trip. It was amazing!

There is so much to do and for a ship with 6,000 passengers, it hardly ever felt like that many people were on the ship.

After being on it for a week, we didn't even come close to trying/ exploring everything there is to see and do on this beauty.

We already booked our next cruise on HOTS for next year over New Years (Dec. 30, 2017 Eastern Caribbean).

Brian

My husband, daughter and I were lucky enough to be able to spend the day on Harmony yesterday. What a treat!!!

We have sailed on Oasis so are familiar with this class of ship.

RCCL did a beautiful job designing her and hopefully next time we board will be longer then 5 hours.5d34abd609367292c9d30fd9c19eab98.jpg

As this question is asked often here (can I visit the ship for a day) I am curious as to how you were able to do this.

No, we had the same access as anyone else. Some visitors were wedding guests and there was a special event for veterans. I don't think it added to any of the crowding considering how many total passengers are on the ship and not all 400 went to one area.

No, we had the same access as anyone else. Some visitors were wedding guests and there was a special event for veterans. I don't think it added to any of the crowding considering how many total passengers are on the ship and not all 400 went to one area.

Thanks for posting and the pic. It's another great rci ship and we look forward to a cruise on her.

How was the CK lunch?

Edited by setsail

Thanks for posting and the pic. It's another great rci ship and we look forward to a cruise on her.

How was the CK lunch?

Wonderful! Hubby and I had the salmon which was cooked perfectly. Our daughter had pasta and loved it. Service was great.