Speciality Restaurant Reservations

Frank5

If you have a special event and would like dinner at the Pinnacle, maybe consider making a reservation before you leave as these are usually the more difficult to reserve for a specific date and time. You can maybe wait until you board for the other restaurants so you can use your OBC but you may not get the exact date or time you prefer.

Remember that any OBC that was given to you by your TA or pre-purchased or..., i.e. not from HAL, is refundable after the cruise and will show up on your registered credit card if that helps.

I did not know that an OBC received through my TA was refundable on my credit card. Do you need to request it or is the refund automatic? I'll probably now reserve and pre-pay several speciality restaurant dinners.

Very helpful information. Thank you.

Make the reservations you want now. By the time your cruise is over you will most likely have lots charges you can use your OBC on. Such as the auto-tip and beverages you purchase. Some people are shocked when they get their bill at the end of the cruise.