Review of Silhouette Nov 2016 Transatlantic

tweetylori

Lori- thank you so much for digging up your review of 2016- I am boarding Silhouette in 2,5 weeks time for a Transatlantic- can´t wait- did a TA on her before- but your pictures and your reports got me super excited! I even choose my meals - almost anyway- LOL!

13 hours ago, Germancruiser said:

Lori- thank you so much for digging up your review of 2016- I am boarding Silhouette in 2,5 weeks time for a Transatlantic- can´t wait- did a TA on her before- but your pictures and your reports got me super excited! I even choose my meals - almost anyway- LOL!

I am so jealous...wish I was going on another TA on Silhouette.  Hope you share your adventures!

23 hours ago, Germancruiser said:

Hi Lori, I try to do a " Live from"- can´t promiss though! Depends on the internet on board! Anyway- I never could compete with your wonderful voyage report! Any upcoming voyages planed for you and you DH?

Live or otherwise, would love to read your report!  Sorry to say that no we do not have any planned at the moment.  Between work and finances, we've just had too much else going on.  But am hopeful for next year!

I will doing a report in any case- since this is my first X- voyage since about 5 years. I have a rather, hm well, curious question- do you remember if the showerhead is fixed or hand held?

Oh by the way I am in 8344- so right next to you wonderful sunset verandah. I might stay quite a bit on this balcony- I so look forward to this wonderful view!

On 3/28/2019 at 10:01 PM, Germancruiser said:

I will doing a report in any case- since this is my first X- voyage since about 5 years. I have a rather, hm well, curious question- do you remember if the showerhead is fixed or hand held?

Oh by the way I am in 8344- so right next to you wonderful sunset verandah. I might stay quite a bit on this balcony- I so look forward to this wonderful view!

Awesome that you will do a report!  As for the showerhead, it was fixed.  And you are so going to like that sunset verandah!  Enjoy!!

23 hours ago, Germancruiser said:

Thanks for the information Lori- we have a great Roll Call going- about 200 signed up- for the life of me I can´t get all them names. LOL! Just two weeks from now... getting excited!

I'm excited for you!