Art Tours

cabinluvn

I know there is a way to download the tours for the artwork in each ship. I would like to do that before our January cruise. Last time we tried to borrow the ipods from the library, the batteries wore out before we could finish the tours. Does anyone know where to find them to download to the phone?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know there is a way to download the tours for the artwork in each ship. I would like to do that before our January cruise. Last time we tried to borrow the ipods from the library, the batteries wore out before we could finish the tours. Does anyone know where to find them to download to the phone?

itunes has the free HAL art tours ( not sure if ALL ships available). I used to download them also from the HAL website if you look up the individual ships.

Go here:

http://www.hollandamerica.com/cruise-vacation-onboard/Activities.action

On the left hand side of the site, you'll see a column of navigation starting with:

• Overview
  • Culinary Arts Center
  • Guest Chef Schedule
  • Demonstrations & Classes
  • Signature Cooking Classes
  • and so on...

About 2/3 of the way down, you'll see Art Tours. Click Art Tours.

That will take you to a page where you can download the files. They're in Audiobook format (.m4b) so you'll need an audiobook player for your phone or other device.

If you don't have an Audiobook player, just rename the file, changing the file extension from .m4b to .m4a -- You'll lost some of the "book" features, but the file will now play on any device that can play an m4a file - which is just about anything.

Edited by POA1

Go here:

http://www.hollandamerica.com/cruise-vacation-onboard/Activities.action

On the left hand side of the site, you'll see a column of navigation starting with:

• Overview
  • Culinary Arts Center
  • Guest Chef Schedule
  • Demonstrations & Classes
  • Signature Cooking Classes
  • and so on...

About 2/3 of the way down, you'll see Art Tours. Click Art Tours.

That will take you to a page where you can download the files. They're in Audiobook format (.m4b) so you'll need an audiobook player for your phone or other device.

If you don't have an Audiobook player, just rename the file, changing the file extension from .m4b to .m4a -- You'll lost some of the "book" features, but the file will now play on any device that can play an m4a file - which is just about anything.

Thanks! I searched all over the site, went to Google and searched and searched in iTunes. Found some for other HA ships, but not for the Westerdam. Will look for your path.