Source of luggage label holders in NZ?

You don't really need them. Fold your luggage tag, then cover it with clear packing tape on each side. Attach it as directed.

That's what Mrs Gut does.

But in all honesty I doubt you even really need the tape.

Anyone know of a source for the wide laminated pouches for Princess in New Zealand? Overseas sources cost more in shipping than the actual product! I'm just after one.

TIA

Auspost lists a standard 50gm letter as a whole $1.95 to good ol NZ so if they are charging more than that I would be asking why :) ( I weighed one and it is well under that even with a printed A4 luggage tag in it!)

The link below is to a You tube video on how to convert the A4 printed luggage tags into tags that wont come off. We choose to use the clear because one cant rely upon wharf baggage handlers. It would be great if one could buy the non tear A4 printable paper at a reasonable price then we wouldn't have to worry about them. If one doesn't have a printer ask your Travel Agent to print you off 4 copies.

Call me OCD but like Mic I laminate, round off the corners of my tag so it does not cut anyone. Then I pop a hole in the top and tie them on with electrical cable ties and the yes I smooth the cable tie edge. Those suckers are not coming off even if my bags end up at the bottom of the pacific [emoji4]. It's just an extra little pre cruise process I enjoy doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Call me OCD but like Mic I laminate, round off the corners of my tag so it does not cut anyone. Then I pop a hole in the top and tie them on with electrical cable ties and the yes I smooth the cable tie edge. Those suckers are not coming off even if my bags end up at the bottom of the pacific [emoji4]. It's just an extra little pre cruise process I enjoy doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

LOL, if my bag ended up at the bottom of the pacific, I don't think I would care about the luggage tag coming off anymore.

Anyone know of a source for the wide laminated pouches for Princess in New Zealand? Overseas sources cost more in shipping than the actual product! I'm just after one.

TIA

Bugalugs if you have no joy send me an email, I am sure I can find a spare one and post it to you

LOL, if my bag ended up at the bottom of the pacific, I don't think I would care about the luggage tag coming off anymore.

I've heard some people say they are worried about the tags falling off and their bag getting lost. I've never had that happen though.

There is a company called 'cruisebagtags'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk