Restaurant Miami dinner

cincicruisers

Hello

We are staying at the Hampton Inn Brickell Miami and are looking for a place for dinner. We would prefer a place that is not one of the major chain restaurants we have at home. Someplace maybe local to the area. We like seafood/pub food/Italian.

Any suggestions?

We too will be staying at that Hampton Inn pre-cruise, and so I have been collecting restaurant suggestions as they've been posted on here. In terms of Italian (and just in general), one of the most recommended nearby restaurants is Perricone's.

See these threads for more:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2377022

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2354121

Hello

We are staying at the Hampton Inn Brickell Miami and are looking for a place for dinner. We would prefer a place that is not one of the major chain restaurants we have at home. Someplace maybe local to the area. We like seafood/pub food/Italian.

Any suggestions?

I like Batch Gastropub but others will chime in with their recommendations.

For seafood, either Sea Spice (it is in every single tv thing being shot in Miami whether it be movie, tv show, or reality), Garcias, or Casablanca. All on the Miami River and you'll need to cab it there and back.

River Oyster is also very good.

Pollo y Jarras (1st street station)

Fratelli Milano (Bayfront Park Station)

Vero Italian Restaurant (Knight Center station)

Perricone's Marketplace & Café (10th Street station)

Burger & Beer Joint(10th Street station)

Crazy About You (financial district station)

Novecento (financial district station)

River Oyster Bar is a good choice too. (eighth street station) Not sure about prices here.

Garcias (take an uber there)

Havana 1957 if you wan Cuban food (10th street)

There are more fancy places of course, which the list is even longer. But the above are more reasonable prices. I would stay away from food at Bayside. But its a great place to catch a drink, enjoy some music and the water, or even take an evening sightseeing cruise. Brickell Citycentre is open, but the restaurants are not open yet, but they will be by February. There will be tons of options there, in a nice urban mall setting. Just hop right off the metromover at the stop in the mall, which is 8th street.

If you like Italian food my wife and I can recommend Perricone's restaurant from personal experience. We have eaten in this restaurant twice in the last 4 years while in Miami pre-cruise and have enjoyed the experience both times. Happy Cruising! Bob and Linda