newby room service queestion

I'm headed onto the Liberty next week, yay! and I've been looking around at the menus and such (y'all are awesome for posting everything!) and I had a question about ordering for breakfast...

how much is a portion? say we're ordering bacon (and I know we will, lol) are when it asks for the quantity, is that how many slices we want? or is it like how many 2 slice portions or whatever?

I had a question about ordering for breakfast...

how much is a portion? say we're ordering bacon (and I know we will, lol) are when it asks for the quantity, is that how many slices we want? or is it like how many 2 slice portions or whatever?

Room service breakfast is complimentary! Just like in a restaurant, if two people want bacon...order quantity would be 2. Each order of bacon will have 3-4 slices.

I agree....order 3-4 portions. It's complimentary and we've NEVER wasted bacon. There are two slices of bacon per portion. We do the same with the oj. I order 4 because they are small and it's not like I can get up to run get seconds. When I order coffee for one person, I've never gotten two full cups. I order coffee for two.