Are robes provided in balcony rooms, or only minisuite and above?

Anyone know for sure?

Robes are hit and miss. Spirit first cruise - balcony - no robes. Spirit 2nd cruise - balcony we had robes.

Gem portal cabin - we had robes.

My guess is that if you don't have robes you can ask for some.

You can also get them in the Spa.

Balcony and Mini-Suite get the waffle-weave robes. Sometimes they'll be there waiting for you, sometimes you'll have to ask.

Suite/Haven get the plush robes which should always be waiting for you.

our slippers werent there either. totally destroyed the cruise for us and we spent the cruise under our bed cowering with only room service chicken tenders. :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
Our slippers weren't there either.

totally destroyed the cruise for us and we spent the cruise under our bed cowering with only room service chicken tenders. :eek:

Yes!

This was the big protest rally on our cruise. No one had robes!!!

(sarcasm)norwegian-escape-norwegian-ncl-17553.jpg

We refused to go in the pool!

_Fake News_

Edited by $hip$hape

no need to bring your own. Just ask your cabin stew, and they'll get them for you.

this is very true. we were in the hot tub and a guy got out and commented that he has a snazzy robe. we agreed. he said just as the steward

we did and they magically appeared. great for the late nite runs to the hot tub . the kids loved being out at midnight in the hot tubs. very bad thing to do normally on a school nite and it was chilly so the robes were great

my friend bought the 45 dollar waffle one cause she liked it so much.

I sailed in a studio and asked someone at the meet and greet for a robe and there was one in my cabin later on that afternoon. That may not be an ordinary experience but I think the staff wants to make you happy and it's not like they don't have them on the ship.

Edited by cml4958

• 1 year later...

Hi. I'm getting very excited about my Royal Princess British Isles cruise departing June 18 2018. Has anyone else been on the Royal Princess? My sister and I depart Australia on 15 June. We have a mini suite and would appreciate all feedback on the Royal Princess, eg do we get robes and slippers, what is the food like, opinions on the ship itself etc???? This is our first time in Europe and we are doing this together to celebrate our birthdays. We are going to live it up and hope to meet lots of interesting people. :D:D

Hi. I'm getting very excited about my Royal Princess British Isles cruise departing June 18 2018. Has anyone else been on the Royal Princess? My sister and I depart Australia on 15 June. We have a mini suite and would appreciate all feedback on the Royal Princess, eg do we get robes and slippers, what is the food like, opinions on the ship itself etc???? This is our first time in Europe and we are doing this together to celebrate our birthdays. We are going to live it up and hope to meet lots of interesting people. :D:D

So,,, you are posting to the Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) board. Royal Princess is a Princess Cruise Line ship. You probably won't get much response here.

Second, not sure why would reply to a posting from 2016. If you are really interested, start a new thread over on the Princess board.

Join your Roll Call with your fellow cruisers on Princess https://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcalls/royal-princess-june-18-2018/

Anyone know for sure?

though we did not have them on our last cruise, the answer is yes, robes from Balcony up and if you do not have them just ask. We didn't bother because we really don't miss them.If we have them we may use them, if not no big deal. This is true with a coffee pot as well, don't have one even if you are not in a balcony cabin just ask for one.