"First Night Done Right" - new promo

dplusd

We booked FNDR on our recent Oasis cruise. We were assigned Chops which we were happy with as we already had Giovanni's table and Sabor booked for later in the week. We were charged $15 for our 12 year old as we booked for her online also. We did not get any credit back for her.

• 9 months later...

Anyone used this recently? I normally never pay a penny for food once I'm on the ship because I'm so happy with the bountiful options that are included in the cruise fare, but my roommate peer-pressured me into doing the FNDR special on an upcoming cruise on Liberty of the Seas.

If the restaurant they pick for you isn't the one you want how hard is it to change it? I would really really like to try the Chops steakhouse.

Anyone used this recently? I normally never pay a penny for food once I'm on the ship because I'm so happy with the bountiful options that are included in the cruise fare, but my roommate peer-pressured me into doing the FNDR special on an upcoming cruise on Liberty of the Seas.

If the restaurant they pick for you isn't the one you want how hard is it to change it? I would really really like to try the Chops steakhouse.

If you are flexible with timing, it should be asy to change the restaurant. Just go to Chops as soon as you board.

The first thing we did last month when we boarded was to go an confirm which restaurant we had, at that time we didn't have one assigned so we went and booked at Chops. Easy. Don't do it through the Customer Service desk, do it at the restaurant you want.

Out of curiosity, is MDR on the first night even when you have traditional seating instead of MTD still chaotic? I've read reviews where I saw MTD on the first night was crazy but I wasn't sure about traditional seating. I'm interested in using the FNDR promo for our upcoming December 2017 Oasis cruise, but I'm hesitant as I plan to request to sit with others (it will just be my DH and I) and I wasn't sure if it takes away from that experience (meeting your table mates, wait staff, etc.) on the first night. Any thoughts?

None whatsoever, when we sailed on Allure on Easter, we knew our table # and location. We had table # 608 for 9

in the side restaurant of the MDR. At 5:30 we walked in and sat down. I call it the back way to the MDR.

Just did it last week on Liberty. Went to Chops first thing to make sure we could dine there that night, and even changed our time to a little bit later. Wonderful meal!!

Two night BOGO @ $33pp showing in Cruise Planner for Harmony end of January. Same terms others have posted. Curious which restaurants will be offered. CHOPS is $42pp and Jamie's is $35pp so this could be a good deal. Does diminish the BOGO D+/PC benefit.

That's a good cost. For Symphony it is showing $50 CAD pp for BOGO. I know your quote is USD but then should $33 USD should be around $42 CAD.

P.S. - FNDR isn't offered for us...only BOGO.