LIVE from the Anthem of the Seas - December 16, 2016: TAKE TWO

bedazzler

Honestly I felt more "sick" on day 1 of this cruise than I did throughout the whole hurricane; we were going through a small storm that caused the ship to list to an astounding 2 degrees. I had to go lay down in my room (I'm one of those people that needs to see out the window), to stop my pre-nausea salivating. The Bahamas and the trip back to Bayonne (so far) has been a smidge more rocky than my previous experience on the Allure, but nothing unbearable (and I only notice it when I'm not moving).

Note to self:

Pack the bonine.

Seated on the plane. We're a little late taking off due to a tardy flight attendant. Conveniently John and Mary flew first class so we were able to get into the admirals club while we waited for our flight.

Security at EWR was essentially empty, we were all really surprised. Not super excited to go back home, but spending Christmas with my parents will be relaxing too. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seated on the plane. We're a little late taking off due to a tardy flight attendant. Conveniently John and Mary flew first class so we were able to get into the admirals club while we waited for our flight.

Security at EWR was essentially empty, we were all really surprised. Not super excited to go back home, but spending Christmas with my parents will be relaxing too. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your wonderful posts. Can you tell me more about Coastal Kitchen. Where is it located, is there a cost, and do you need reservations?

You've had a fantastic trip. Now, enjoy Christmas!

Yes Natlie is the Loyalty person if you can call her that, she was never at her desk, at the times she was suppose to be. She even charges us the last night for a behind the senes tour that is free to Diamond Plus members. Not a fan of her's.