Live from Navigator - 12/9/2016 - Ship Goes A.B.C...Drink Count Goes 1.2.3...

Your D+ discount is a flat $40 (not what was listed above) from the price listed in the previous post ($162). Remember that for an apples-apples comparison, compare the $12/day price pre-cruise to the $17/day on board as only Stream is available pre cruise, so the break even point is around 10 days (using a D+ discount for two days and then the second D+ coupon on a days remaining package)

I cannot confirm the $40 mentioned above as I purchased my package pre-cruise, but I believe that my post portrays an apples-to-apples comparison, Biker. I think my headings also took any ambiguity out of the comparison as well.

Edited by CruiseLifeRick

I cannot confirm the $40 mentioned above as I purchased my package pre-cruise, but I believe that my post portrays an apples-to-apples comparison, Biker. I think my headings also took any ambiguity out of the comparison as well.

Your post is fairly clear and obvious, but just wanted to ensure someone not familiar with the two tiers of VOOM are comparing properly.

Biker, who is "working" in the 7th deck library on Navigator using Surf only.

• 3 weeks later...
I believe there is a "download" option that works. I went in through a friend's computer and was able to download it. Again its a PDF document, so I assume you all have a PDF reader installed.

Clicked the "download" button under the whoops, didn't work statement and was able to download and open the pdf's. Thanks so much Rick!! Now that I have them on my computer, if someone else was having problems and needs them let me know and I'll get them to you.

Rick, thanks for uploading the Cruise Compass files. We are on the same itinerary next month and look forward to previewing the Compasses before we go. I had no trouble downloading the file to my PC, it just took a while due to the file size. Thanks again! Great blog!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Cruiser-B

Rick, I just found this thread last night and got nothing done because I had to read all 29 pages! Thanks. Great review, we are going to be on this cruise the same timeframe as you this year. Nice to see the decorations for Christmas and Santa. Your fashionable holiday suit will not be worn by my 3XL dh LOL.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you so much for this wonderful review!!! We are going on this cruise on February 17! We are so excited! I have one question. I have been reading about voom and I purchased it for two devices there are 4 of us going. Has anyone ever had problems with being charged from your carrier. I guess I am worried about the wifi not working well. It will be our first time getting wifi on a cruise. Thanks for any help!

I believe there is a "download" option that works. I went in through a friend's computer and was able to download it. Again its a PDF document, so I assume you all have a PDF reader installed.

Thanks so much - I did get it to work the next morning - I've read every page and will probably read them over and over again.

I am a retired accountant but I'm now doing taxes for free --- only 400 more to do ... so looking forward to a cruise the end of tax season! Jan

Rick, thanks so much for the Compasses! We will be taking this cruise in March and it's so helpful to review all of the information prior to receiving it on board. You sure made my planning easier! Thanks again for sharing.