Live from Navigator - 12/9/2016 - Ship Goes A.B.C...Drink Count Goes 1.2.3...

Can this former Brooklyn Italian girl ask you to please post MDR menus. Will be on same itinerary in February and would love a heads up so I can book my specialties :D

Is anyone really ever FORMERLY either a Brooklynite or Italian?

Hi Rick just in case you didn't see my earlier post. I will be staying in the same cabin next April. Let me know if you can hear your neighbors through the connecting door. Just curious. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hi Rick just in case you didn't see my earlier post. I will be staying in the same cabin next April. Let me know if you can hear your neighbors through the connecting door. Just curious. Thanks!

Anne,

I promise to provide complete coverage of the voices and sounds from 9612. If I'm lucky, this could perhaps become deserving of it's own thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by CruiseLifeRick

And we haven't even embarked yet. There are so many people on here that I know. Hi everyone. This is going to great fun.

Great Job Rick!!! I remember the Live threads from back in the day of Radio & Trainman. You will do it right so I am along for the ride too.

Bon Voyage

And we haven't even embarked yet. There are so many people on here that I know. Hi everyone. This is going to great fun.

Great Job Rick!!! I remember the Live threads from back in the day of Radio & Trainman. You will do it right so I am along for the ride too.

Bon Voyage

Train man is back doing one right now! I'm following both of these.. fun to hear it all!!

We had 9314 (same position as Rick's cabin but on the starboard side) in 2014 right after the refurbishment. We had no issue with the connecting room noise but I think we had quiet, polite neighbors. Wait that's not a connecting. I must have my ships mixed up. Sorry.

Edited by GalvestonSteve

You might ask her to keep an eye on cruisinggrandma, especially in the MDR, as she might try to take over the Captain's table again!!!!!:eek: Sure wish I was there with the "girls"!!;)

They are sharing a table. I think John will have to keep an eye on both of them. At one point Laura had the cabin across the hall from them, but she moved closer to the elevator. Same hallway though

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Anne,

I promise to provide complete coverage of the voices and sounds from 9612. If I'm lucky, this could perhaps become deserving of it's own thread.

Scope it too! [emoji6]

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk

Oh no not getting a warm and fuzzy feeling about this part of your review at all! [emoji15]. Ok keep me posted here, I don't periscope. Thanks Anne

Edited by Annefran

Oh no not getting a warm and fuzzy feeling about this part of your review at all! [emoji15]. Ok keep me posted here, I don't periscope. Thanks Anne

Ha! I'm sure it will be quiet, but I always welcome some neighborly entertainment. One cruise I had a couple in a full on food fight on their balcony. I can still hear the dishes crashing against the balcony partitions. [emoji6]

Edited by CruiseLifeRick