Vision corner aft 8088

seaandsea

Just booked JS cabin 8088 corner aft on Vision. I thought this would be a great room but the agent said it may be noisy since it is under the fitness center. I thought they were always in the front of the ship? Anyway, just wonder if anyone has stayed in this room and has an opinion? I was very excited about getting a corner aft.

Thanks,

Just booked JS cabin 8088 corner aft on Vision. I thought this would be a great room but the agent said it may be noisy since it is under the fitness center. I thought they were always in the front of the ship? Anyway, just wonder if anyone has stayed in this room and has an opinion? I was very excited about getting a corner aft.

Thanks,

The gym is not an issue and that balcony is amazing.

5c7a27c1e64813b9a534d1e63c931e8c.jpg

c3f1963e6550f9298ae58ebc0e60dff0.jpg There was a small full height table; plan to spend eating dinner on your ultra private balcony wing watching the sun go down.

f223cd40ee59ef4c0b55e281559a686a.jpg

Nice Jr suite. You might feel some vibration. Don't forget about the secret stairs to get you upstairs. The couch is by the slider. Enjoyed the Schooner.

Enjoy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Another huge +1 for that cabin.

We've only sailed on the Rhapsody and Enchantment in that class- and both of them, directly above you is the spa, and above that is the fitness area.

We never heard anything above us.

There is some vibration, but for us, it helps put us to sleep.

But the BALCONY. Holy cow, the balcony. On an Alaska cruse, we hung out there for about 6 hours just looking at stuff. With it wrapping around as you see in the photos, it's amazing space.

One of the best cabins we've ever had.

We stayed in 8588 on Vision, best balcony of any cruise we have been on. No issues at all with noise. A little more vibration but that was it. Would definitely book there again.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Thanks,

Just an fyi not mentioned yet...

The gym is not above you (gym is deck 10 above the spa).... the spa, and I believe specifically one of the massage rooms, is directly above your coner aft. It'll be nice and quiet up there for you.

Have a great cruise :D

Just an fyi not mentioned yet...

The gym is not above you (gym is deck 10 above the spa).... the spa, and I believe specifically one of the massage rooms, is directly above your coner aft. It'll be nice and quiet up there for you.

Have a great cruise :D

That is awesome, Thanks!

• 4 months later...

No the spa is above you and it is nice and quiet. Don't forget to use the stairs to go up and down a flight. Just remember the hours of the spa at night when they close.

This is your beyond awesome balcony. The couch is by the slider. Enjoy the cabin and Vision. She is a great fun Vision class ship. 681ea674283361d4038ffed6db1b03eb.jpgad9bda9bb7cf206e33dbf67d3ef157e4.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

It is a great room. We had 8088 on Vision...but I thought that was the spa above us? Whatever it was, it was very quiet. The only things we noticed:

There is/was WAY too much furniture in the room for 2 people. I think we had 3 chairs, 2 ottomans and a loveseat that you had to maneuver around to get out to the balcony. The balcony is excellent BTW!!.

It vibrates like crazy when you are docking. I wish that we had video as we watched the upside down wine glasses wiggle off of the coffee table. We caught them. If you are still in bed, it is like Magic Fingers without the cost. :D

The balcony is fabulous! It is a wonderful stateroom. Vision has many of the nicest personnel that we have encountered. :D