Solstice Room 6305 Cnr Sky Suite

4ever_cruisin

Hi, Would love to hear from anyone who has stayed in Celebrity Solstice Sky Suite 6305. I've read about the pole next to the bed but still have heaps of questions I would love answers for, namely:

Is the balcony covered for shade and is it private (ie do people on top look straight in)?

Do you get noise from Tuscan Grill located just underneath it?

Does the bathroom have a bath?

Is Luminae better than Blu?

What is Michael's club like? i.e. I read free drinks and tapas every day : worth going to?

This ship has just had a refurb so would love to hear from anyone who has recently stayed in this cabin. Would also love any photos! Have stayed in suite on Cunard but first time in a suite on Celebrity. Thanks in advance!

If you haven't checked the S Class Sticky at the top of the page it has info on many of the cabins on S class (Solstice) ship. Click on the spreadsheet link. Info is provided by those who have stayed in the cabin.

I would also try doing a Google search - Celebrity Solstice Cabin 6305. You will find reviews and possibly a video taken & posted by some one who has stayed in that cabin.

We like Luminae a little better than Blu, but we enjoy Blu very much.

There is a bath. The veranda is not shaded and aft cabins are tiered so the upper cabins can look down. Michael's Club offers complimentary cocktails/sodas/water from about 11A-11P. It's dark like a cigar bar and very few tapas.

Edited by shirazcruiser

Thanks for responses received so far. That spreadsheet is great, thank you.

I had actually read somewhere that 6305 had an overhang for a roof so you could stand outside even if raining so that obviously is not correct according to you shirazcruiser since you say it is not even shaded - thankyou for supplying me with that info. This is going to impact our enjoyment out on the balcony since we are heading for a South Pacific cruise in hot weather!

• 1 year later...

I stayed in this cabin Nov 25 2017 to Dec 10 2017. The room is really a great room, especially the port hole window. However I cannot recommend it. The roof on the balcony only extends about 1-2 feet over the slider, the rest is open and all rooms above can look down. That is not the real problem with this room tho. When they wash down the balconys (it seemed like every day or two) all the water from the above balconys end up on your balcony. All of that dirty water washes down just like a waterfall over the entire balcony. We were in the room 4 times when it happened, once I was outside and got all wet. We complained many many times and it continued to keep happening. We tried to esculate it to the Hotel Manager but they wont let you get that far. The Hotel Manager however had time to play game shows and pool games through out the cruise. Anyway I searched this cabin before I booked it and didnt see this issue, had I seen it I would not have booked it, so I want to give fair notice.