Independence of the Seas- Nov. 28 Photo Review!

Can't figure out how to open these photos - double clicking doesn't do it

Here's the MDR menu for the second night.

(Tuesday, 11/29, Day at Sea)

Unfortunately we didn't take pictures of the first night's menus.

90fed085-c55e-4ac1-b2b6-c96df74f70bf_zpsrgk6cncf.jpg

68a6ac9d-8761-4c50-8946-6fa6b5807e6f_zpsujpdrzor.jpg

cabfab05-52a4-4984-ac95-137a98fe5b59_zpsolxxyvno.jpg

cde8c7f8-8edc-4a8f-b635-2139d0c9641e_zpsmwpt7h1v.jpg

db27b6ef-1d4e-4cf1-ba54-d8014fba0173_zpso8jnhjf1.jpg

052fdc12-c756-456c-b44e-cf426dbab21a_zps5lcbfxka.jpg

Hello, OP here!

Imagine my surprise that there are actual comments on this from the last week. I'm SO sad and disappointed about the photo-hosting site, I really feel like it just ruins the whole review.

I decided to start my own blog and recreate my reviews on there. So far I've only re-made a Carnival Cruise from April 2017, but I'd love to re-make the Indy review soon! (Bonus: I'm currently working on a Carnival Vista review)

Here's the link to the blog, if Carnival reviews interest you: https://thelovelyvoyage.blogspot.com/2017/07/carnival-liberty-april-2017-post-one.html

Edited by the_lovely_voyage

I thought it was just me. I can't get any of the pictures to open unfortunately. But thank you OP for a great review!

So sorry that you couldn't view the photos, but I much appreciate your comment! I just posted the link above this comment to the blog I started with this review, photos and all.

So sorry that you couldn't view the photos, but I much appreciate your comment! I just posted the link above this comment to the blog I started with this review, photos and all.

Your blog is wonderful and I can see all of the photos now! Thank you so very much!!:*

Looking forward to the Independence of the Seas posts.

Edited by canadarocks

Your blog is wonderful and I can see all of the photos now! Thank you so very much!!:*

Oof, post-holiday fogginess led to me making a mistake. I posted the link to the Carnival Liberty review that I moved over to my blog. Unfortunately I haven't been able to re-create the Indy review yet, but I'd love to at some point!

I thought it was just me. I can't get any of the pictures to open unfortunately. But thank you OP for a great review!

Happened to everyone who used Photobucket to store their pictures. See ALL of my reviews below :mad:. You either pay up or get the lovely "Please update your account..." graphic where the picture used to be.