Reflection Summer 2018

Dave from Ont

On uk website they show as listed but if you click for details the message "There has been a problem. Sorry, but an error has occurred. The website administrator has been informed." Comes up.

On the US site the links work but there is a blue sticker saying "special offer" but can't see what special offer is.[/url]

I was able to do a dummy booking all the way to the payment page and when I tried booking a Suites class room, the US site gave me all four perks. Fingers crossed now that this cruise is going to STAY!

I was able to do a dummy booking all the way to the payment page and when I tried booking a Suites class room, the US site gave me all four perks. Fingers crossed now that this cruise is going to STAY!

Yes, they do have all the perks; some even have up to $800 off the price of "selective" cruises, but I believe only through 4/30/18. It will stick; I did one online and it is fine and sent to my TA.:) My Italy and Greek Islands went up $1000 since the first day they came out, and it had all the perks!

Edited by Lastdance

It does look like all the Reflection itineraries are back! :) However, when I select the 4/27/2018 Italy - Greek Isles cruise on X's USA site, it tells me that there are no cabins available in ANY category. :confused:

When I look at a different online TA site, it shows plenty of cabins available and I can do a dummy booking without a hitch. Good news is that the price hasn't changed for a veranda cabin from a few weeks ago. I am only being offered a classic beverage package as an included perk.

Any advice on finding the best TA for getting the best deals?

If I book now, how long do I have to get a full refund / change the booking to something better without penalty?

Edited by conquesodor
clarity

Don't know what I'm doing wrong...

On UK site no perks for the summer 18 Europe sailings and Reflection still shows as error message.

On US site can make dummy booking, even for reflection, there is £100 discount but no perks.

I'm not desperate to make a booking just keep reading that the perks are there but I can't see them.

Hey-ho I'm in no rush, prices and perks will no doubt change before I'm ready to book in any case.

Maybe it's just for the suite class.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Was able to visit our T/A this morning and get our 2 Reflection cruises booked. Dates were for Sept.10/18 and Sept.21/18. Got 2 perks with the Go Better and the pricing was the same as it was on Dec. 2nd when we first looked at them. Noticed that the tips have gone up for 2018, not a problem with that. Yippee, thank God Celebrity got their act together and the pricing hadn't changed.

It does look like all the Reflection itineraries are back! :) However, when I select the 4/27/2018 Italy - Greek Isles cruise on X's USA site, it tells me that there are no cabins available in ANY category. :confused:

When I look at a different online TA site, it shows plenty of cabins available and I can do a dummy booking without a hitch. Good news is that the price hasn't changed for a veranda cabin from a few weeks ago. I am only being offered a classic beverage package as an included perk.

Any advice on finding the best TA for getting the best deals?

If I book now, how long do I have to get a full refund / change the booking to something better without penalty?

If you book with Celebrity, Captain's Club, or if you are a member, you will get a one cabin upgrade...not for a suite. We are on the same cruise...

Then, transfer to a TA. I can't name any of them on here, but you can email me...there are good ones and not so good ones. Also, you can use one that Celebrity gives a lot of credit to... sometimes it is a crap shoot until you find a good one. I am very happy with mine...trek 2 Tahoe @aol dot com

You have a very lone time before you need to change to another cruise or lose 100 deposit with a TA...around 3 months before the cruise.

I booked a suite the first day they were released and received all four perks, birthday certificate and a super price. It went up a few hours later and is a lot higher now...1,000...I always watch for deals etc. that is just my nature.

Glad you are happy; I sure am! I have done a cruise very similar to this one and loved it...will miss Kusadasi in Turkey, but sure understand why...

S

Edited by Lastdance

If you book with Celebrity, Captain's Club, or if you are a member, you will get a one cabin upgrade...not for a suite. We are on the same cruise...

Then, transfer to a TA. I can't name any of them on here, but you can email me...there are good ones and not so good ones. Also, you can use one that Celebrity gives a lot of credit to... sometimes it is a crap shoot until you find a good one. I am very happy with mine...trek 2 Tahoe @aol dot com

You have a very lone time before you need to change to another cruise or lose 100 deposit with a TA...around 3 months before the cruise.

I booked a suite the first day they were released and received all four perks, birthday certificate and a super price. It went up a few hours later and is a lot higher now...1,000...I always watch for deals etc. that is just my nature.

Glad you are happy; I sure am! I have done a cruise very similar to this one and loved it...will miss Kusadasi in Turkey, but sure understand why...

S

Thanks! I'll email you for that recommendation shortly. :)

It looks like from your signature that you booked the same Italy / Greece cruise that I'm looking at!