Reflection Summer 2018

Dave from Ont

Was just checking the Celebrity web site this morning and noticed all of the Reflection's Med cruises are missing for summer of 2018. They were there yesterday. Is this just another Celebrity glitch or is something changing again.

Anyone have any insight on this, or maybe just wait another hour and it will magically appear again. Thanks in advance.

I had my TA hold a sky suite for us on the Aug 31, 2018 cruise. But it was to far out to qualify for the $50 deposit. So I decided to wait and book while on a cruise next month.

I just checked. Reflection does not have any cruises listed after March 2018. The summer March to Sept they are only listing Constellation, Eclipse and Silhouette for the Med.

We have watched the new deployments roll out for may years and this is the first time we have ever seen cruises disappear this fast. They have perhaps been booked up by some of the big online agencies, possibly to be released down the road. We looked at 2 of them just yesterday and thought we'd love to do a BB giving us 21 days. Unfortunately there was no reduced deposit at this time so it would have been close to $2000.00 CND to put on 2 cruises 21 months away. There still trying to sell off 2017 European cruises. Unbelievable!

makes me nervous since we booked the 10/12/18 Italy and Greece cruise and it is also gone. We are going with family and is the first time they will sail Celebrity as we have really talked Celebrity up!

Celebrity took our deposit so this shall be interesting to see how it pans out.

Have to admit I wont be happy if they pull this cruise as it was just released. I am hoping they make decisions sooner than later so we can book with another cruise line as this is the itinerary we want. sigh

Edited by H2OH!

I just called celebrity and according to celebrity rep all itineraries for 2018 are frozen except for Galapagos. I did look at Celebrity website and cannot find any 2018 cruises.

The rep said this is not uncommon with new releases...does anyone remember this happening? I don't.

Alex said the destinations office is closed so he cant get an answer until Monday.

hmm....

Was just checking the Celebrity web site this morning and noticed all of the Reflection's Med cruises are missing for summer of Probably raising the prices again.

More likely charters. Atlantis usually charter during the summer months in the Med, and then X have to rearrange the sailings around their charter ;).

I just called celebrity and according to celebrity rep all itineraries for 2018 are frozen except for Galapagos. I did look at Celebrity website and cannot find any 2018 cruises.

The rep said this is not uncommon with new releases...does anyone remember this happening? I don't.

Alex said the destinations office is closed so he cant get an answer until Monday.

hmm....

They are showing on the UK website, just did a few searches to check different destinations too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My online TA still shows all of the Reflection's 2018 summer cruises..

(they often show cabins available when they disappear off "X"'s site only to reappear later.)

They are showing on the UK website, just did a few searches to check different destinations too.

hmmmm....

I can see the cruise is listed but when you click on it to check pricing or book it says you cannot do that at this time.

Edited by H2OH!

They are either moving Reflection somewhere else because of the mess in Europe or they are simply replacing the very repetitive itineraries with something more exciting or they are bringing back 7 day cruises which should be much easier to sell...

Nothing for nothing, but why would they offer the same cruises during summer 2017 and 2018... No variation... Boring, boring, boring...

Weird - they are working fine for me. I've worked all the way through a dummy booking up to the final page. I'm on the website via my phone.

There is a note saying there is website maintenance between certain times and bookings might not be possible.

(NB that's not Reflection med cruises just random cruises for 2018)

Edited by claudiniusmaximus

They are either moving Reflection somewhere else because of the mess in Europe or they are simply replacing the very repetitive itineraries with something more exciting or they are bringing back 7 day cruises which should be much easier to sell...

Nothing for nothing, but why would they offer the same cruises during summer 2017 and 2018... No variation... Boring, boring, boring...

I'm hoping someone with authority looked at them and yawned and something better is being released.

Thank you all for your help and input. Really hoping the missing cruises show up again soon. We have already booked a cruises out of Venice on Aug.30/18 on the Connie, it ends in Rome. We were planning on staying 2 nights in Rome and then doing 2 BB's on the Reflection taking in the east, west Med and Greek isles. If we can't make it work out with the Reflection then we will have to make other plans. Still a long time to go until the summer of 2018.

I've been looking very seriously at the 4/27/2018 cruise out of Rome and heading to Greece, but that is nowhere to be found when I checked a few minutes ago. I saw Reflection cruises for autumn 2018, but nothing for spring or summer.

If anyone learns more, please share it here!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

We have already booked the May 18, 2018 Italy/Greek Isles cruise while on board Summit a couple of weeks ago. I hope they come back soon. I would hate to have my booking cancelled already!

What perks did you receive? I booked the same day they were released, so just wondering....I can't see my cruise either...

What perks did you receive? I booked the same day they were released, so just wondering....I can't see my cruise either...

We booked Concierge go best with the beverage package and Ended up with $500 OBC. $200 because we booked on board and $300 for the go best. Plus is was only $100 each deposit.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app