Jewel: interior cabin layout? Martini's available?

I think when I booked our Feb cruise a year ago, I thought our interior cabin 4051 had the bed farther from the bathroom, with cabins alternating bed-far, bed-near. I know it was renovated last spring. Current generic pictures of interior cabins show the bed far from the bathroom, but with its headboard on the far wall (where a window or balcony door would be in other cabins). Does anyone know how to find the current layout of our room?

Was also wondering if there are flavored martinis available, by any chance?

Thanks!

I think when I booked our Feb cruise a year ago, I thought our interior cabin 4051 had the bed farther from the bathroom, with cabins alternating bed-far, bed-near. I know it was renovated last spring. Current generic pictures of interior cabins show the bed far from the bathroom, but with its headboard on the far wall (where a window or balcony door would be in other cabins). Does anyone know how to find the current layout of our room?

Thanks!

The only cabins that I have heard of where the bed alternated position is on the balcony cabins on Oasis and Quanrum class.

The generic photo is how our inside cabins have been laid out.

Thanks!

4051 should be a standard inside cabin like the one in the generic picture. The headboard will be on the far wall and the sofa and desk between the closet/bathroom area and the bed. This layout makes it easy to make up the beds together and the beds apart. There are a few nonstandard inside cabin layouts on the ship, but 4051 should not be one of them.

Thanks! I like the bed away from the bathroom, whichever way it faces. So very happy w that news.

Anyone know about martinis, or a recent drink menu?

Thanks!

Last fall when we sailed on Jewel they did have many types of martinis. You may not be able to get all varieties at all bars, but you should be able to get most on the ship.

There is a current live thread, you can always ask there for current info.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Edited by akcruz