Diamond status/drink pkg question

brenderlou

We are going on a short 3 nt cruise next month on Enchantment and bought the deluxe pkg for both of us for $336.34. It also include free Voom for both of us.

I was wondering if there are any pkg prices for Diamond status and above once you board (I thought I saw someone mention it in a post but could be wrong)? We really don't care about the Internet portion of it if we could get a better deal on board, it just happened to come with the drink pkg when I bought it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by brenderlou

We are going on a short 3 nt cruise next month on Enchantment and bought the deluxe pkg for both of us for $336.34. It also include free Voom for both of us.

I was wondering if there are any pkg prices for Diamond status and above once you board (I thought I saw someone mention it in a post but could be wrong)? We really don't care about the Internet portion of it if we could get a better deal on board, it just happened to come with the drink pkg when I bought it.

They are supposedly offering a 20% discount to Diamond level C&A members, but I can't tell you for sure if it will be offered on a 3-night cruise.

They are supposedly offering a 20% discount to Diamond level C&A members, but I can't tell you for sure if it will be offered on a 3-night cruise.

Thanks. I bought the pkgs during a 20% off "sale" that also offered the Voom. We like to disconnect from technology while on a cruise so will probably not take advantage of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The discount will probably not be noted on your D, D+ or P letter in your cabin. And it will most likely not be advertised with the drink packages. But if you ask for it, you should be able to get 20% D, 30% D+. and 40% Pinnacle.

We found that we had to get a printout of our coupons from a bartender and found the beverage package discount listed there. As you say, it was not listed on the letter.