Another Suite Question

Owenred

Hey,

Im sure this has probably been asked before and after spending sometime searching I've had no luck in finding an answer.

I'm about to book a suite on Spirit (Aft facing owners) and it states that the stateroom includes a free open bar. This cruise is outside of the Free at sea deals going on and I was wondering whats included in the free open bar and if it is just limited to certain areas like within the suite mini bar

Many thanks

Owen

Hey, Im sure this has probably been asked before and after spending sometime searching I've had no luck in finding an answer. I'm about to book a suite on Spirit (Aft facing owners) and it states that the stateroom includes a free open bar. This cruise is outside of the Free at sea deals going on and I was wondering whats included in the free open bar and if it is just limited to certain areas like within the suite mini bar Many thanks

Owen

In an Owners Suite, you get 3 bottles of booze (you choice of type) and unlimited mixers, sodas, and bottled water.

You DO NOT get free access to the other items in the mini-bar (individual booze, wine, other products) That is all sold.

Edited by BirdTravels

Thanks for your swift reply is this the same for Penthouse suites too?

No it only applies to the two Owners Suites on the Spirit.

Look through the Pictures linked in my Signature Block under 2016 Transatlantic. I have pictures of The Tokyo Owners Suite # 9708

Do a mock booking in a balcony for your sailing and see if it lets you pick a free at sea promo. Doing a quick look I do see some spirit sailings that aren't marked as 'free at sea', but once you start booking it is. Every reference I've seen in NCL's website referring to 'open bar' is referring to UBP or the sky all inclusive. Call to double check but I'm betting that's what this is.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by sanger727