Epic Cirque Haven

MikeBTN

We purchased Premium tickets(this was eons ago) but I would double check when you arrange your tickets when you call the pre-concierge desk. The concierge will lead the Haven group down to Cirque where you will get seats right by the “stage”. We are sailing on the Epic again and I am looking forward to seeing Cirque once again. We sat on the floor level and had a blast. I actually was one of the ones selected to take part in the show (it was my birthday). It has been awhile since our last time on the Epic and we are looking forward to the Haven and Cirque. By the way I never did eat much of my dinner thank goodness for 24 food on the ship;)

Edited by Linda the Book Lover

Why do you want to sit on the floor? :confused:

Seriously, Haven guests are not entitled to a discount or free upgrade. If you want premium seats (either next to the stage or up in the balcony), you have to purchase premium seats.

Believe me, I'm not concerned about paying an extra $15 per person between "regular" and "premium"; that's about .5% of what I paid per person. I was under the impression that, as the poster above mentioned, they seat Haven guests next to the stage so I was unsure whether to purchase standard or if I needed to purchase premium tickets as that's where the seating is. Thanks for your thoughtful response, though.

Believe me, I'm not concerned about paying an extra $15 per person between "regular" and "premium"; that's about .5% of what I paid per person. I was under the impression that, as the poster above mentioned, they seat Haven guests next to the stage so I was unsure whether to purchase standard or if I needed to purchase premium tickets as that's where the seating is. Thanks for your thoughtful response, though.

You are seated according to your ticket purchase. You will not be seated in premium if you did not purchase premium tickets.

Edited by Sissaaaaaa

Hey, lookie there, an actual answer :-) Thank you!

Don't be late for your pre-seating. The concierge won't wait (because it holds up all of the seating) to take you down to the side stage door. Unlike the -away class ships (where you go down the crew elevator right into the show rooms), the Epic you actually have to go down the public elevators to a side door of the theater.

You are seated according to your ticket purchase. You will not be seated in premium if you did not purchase premium tickets.

Definitely this -- we've done the show twice (both times in the Haven). Once we had premium seats and once we did not. There was a definite difference in the seats offered to us.