Christmas Movies - Ruby

SusieS

Everyone…the OP is cruising with a couple of 18 year old girls…so, I am sure she is concerned about keeping them entertained…

Susie,

I saw this list on a thread posted back on October 18…supposedly movies that had been shown on MUTS over the past few months on various ships. And, of course, it has probably changed a bit since then.

X-Men Apocalypse

Jungle book

Now You See Me

Now You See me 2

Me Before You

Alice through the looking glass

Captain America Civil War

Cafe Society

Inside Out

Finding Dory

Jungle book

Man from uncle

Hail Caesar

Joy

Concussion

Batman v superman

Daddy's home

Genius

The Man Who Knew Infinity

Independence Day: Resurgence

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Sing Street

The Huntsman: Winter War

Sing Street

Warcraft

Also, in mid-October, someone just off the Grand reported getting Beetlejuice and Grease…and someone just off the Regal reported V=Everest, Free State of Jones, Captain Fantastic, Me Behind You, The Nice Guys…

Someone on Caribbean Princess in mid-November reported getting Alice Through the Looking Glass, Ant Man, Café Society, Finding Dory, Now You See Me 2, Sing Street, Star Trek Beyond, The Man Who Knew Infinity, and The Legend of Tarzan….

So, basically, it could be almost anything…I guess there’s no way to get an exact list.

Hopefully, there is plenty going on onboard the ship to keep the girls (and you) entertained…and, for people who enjoy MUTS, it’s probably the idea of sitting out on a windy pool deck on a chaise, under a blanket with popcorn that they like rather than the movies themselves…hopefully the girls will feel the same…

Why so rude guys? I don't know the answer to the poster's question, but surely an adult will come along and answer it.

spot on!:D Although I thought the same as the poster above its 4am and she said 'RIGHT NOW' but I would never be rude and say it.

Which movies/Christmas movies are being shown on the Ruby right now? Thanks!

I took this to mean not only "regular" movies but also "Christmas" movies such as It's a Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th Street, Die Hard... You know... Christmas Movies!!! :D

Edited by Thrak

I'm in my room on the Ruby, heading back to LA - watching Bridget Jones's Baby on the TV. Could have watched Finding Dory, Brooklyn or Alice through the Looking Glass later.

Earlier today I watched part of the Force Awakens. Still hoping the changed the last 30 minutes, but they haven't.

I took this to mean not only "regular" movies but also "Christmas" movies such as It's a Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th Street, Die Hard... You know... Christmas Movies!!! :D

Thrak & Alaskan Joe,

The best Christmas movie ever It's a Wonderful Life. We will be showing it on the Rowboat on Christmas Day with free Princess Champagne.

From the Captain of the Rowboat,

Tony

Thrak & Alaskan Joe,

The best Christmas movie ever It's a Wonderful Life. We will be showing it on the Rowboat on Christmas Day with free Princess Champagne.

Tony

Will that be in the forward theater or in the newly renovated and expanded midship Grand Theater? I've heard that the new sound system is amazing!

Will that be in the forward theater or in the newly renovated and expanded midship Grand Theater? I've heard that the new sound system is amazing!

Hi Thrak,

Do to the big demand it will be shown in both theaters with free Champagne!!

You are correct the new sound system is amazing. Thanks for mentioning. :) :)

Tony