Omg...a disaster on the equinox [emoji25]

ghstudio

This thread is a joke mostly enjoyed by cruisers who have seen older on board crowds which tend to populate longer cruises. In June, on a 7 night cruise you will fit in perfectly. Expect people of all ages but lots of young to middle age families. Snorkling, beach days, party boats, pool games will be the order.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Put them in chocolate candy boxes.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Or on their pillow.

Wow....what a team!!!!

The solution is obvious....replace the chocolates on the pillow at night with Ex-Lax Chocolate square

Some innocent sharks, albeit very hungry sharks, find, tear into, and eat a crate bobbing in the Caribbean. Unbeknownst to the sharks, they are eating experimental radioactive prunes created by a mad scientist in his lab on St. Bartnevis. The sharks mutate, storm clouds develop, waterspouts form, cruise ships are attacked....... PRUNENADO!!!

SyFy Channel 9 pm, this Saturday night

Is the average age really 70.. My husband and I will be on this ship in June 2017 and we are both mid 30's and just wondering about the activities..

Thank you

There are various napping contests around the ship,

also seminars on napping

contests on who has the most operations

guest speakers on the history of napping

napping customs of the places being visited

who has the most gold bracelets, and is wearing them

the benefits of prunes and their substitutes

waiter berating contests

find your room contests

the most pictures of grand and great grand children on phones that they cant operate properly contests.

your new names will be kiddo and doll

just don't get in front of these people when leaving the ship.

Our cruise average age is probably around 70...and as you get older, you have different dietary wants and needs. I am sad to report that the equinox has run out of prunes! You can't even get a prune danish. I fear our next two days at sea will have long complaint lines at guest services, based on comments overheard at breakfast.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Did a cruise last year, ave age about 78 CD said, saw a lot of prunes up around the pool area.

There are various napping contests around the ship,

also seminars on napping

contests on who has the most operations

guest speakers on the history of napping

napping customs of the places being visited

who has the most gold bracelets, and is wearing them

the benefits of prunes and their substitutes

waiter berating contests

find your room contests

the most pictures of grand and great grand children on phones that they cant operate properly contests.

your new names will be kiddo and doll

just don't get in front of these people when leaving the ship.

I'm still a long way from 70 (mid 50s) but love me a nana (or poppa if you prefer) nap on sea days.

After reading all these posts, it's proves that Celebrity is starting to reach their target group, the young know it alls. It also shows, by the comments they are all talk and no action. Why else would the vast majority of cruisers are older and more loyal be the vast majority? If it was up to them to support the lines, all the ships would be floating hotels in Long Beach like the Queen Mary.

Keep in mind, some day you too will be old like your parents and grandparents, and I hope the younger generation will treat you with some respect.

I'm still a long way from 70 (mid 50s) but love me a nana (or poppa if you prefer) nap on sea days.

Clearly I will have stiff competition in the 1. Pool Napping Sprint (winner being the fastest to sleep) and 2. Marathon Napping (start time 12:30 PM ending when the last napper wakes. awaking for bathroom break disqualify the napper)

After reading all these posts, it's proves that Celebrity is starting to reach their target group, the young know it alls. It also shows, by the comments they are all talk and no action. Why else would the vast majority of cruisers are older and more loyal be the vast majority? If it was up to them to support the lines, all the ships would be floating hotels in Long Beach like the Queen Mary.

Keep in mind, some day you too will be old like your parents and grandparents, and I hope the younger generation will treat you with some respect.

Many of the posters in this thread, including the OP, are "grandgeezers"....just poking fun at ourselves.

Many of the posters in this thread, including the OP, are "grandgeezers"....just poking fun at ourselves.

I like to think of it as heading into "grand dame" territory...okay, junior geezer in training is more like it. :p

Edited by galensgrl

Better get off your lawn, too