RCI's ongoing website issues

ckrobyn

Google Chrome is changing to HTTPS and the new HTML 5 is rolled out and Flash becomes a thing of the past. The new standard starts in January and we are seeing some websites that no longer work with Chrome.

Also remember that the RCi site is like 20 years out of date as per the CIO press release this past week.

Let's see website 20 years out of date and new HTML 5 coming out what could possibly go wrong.

I get problems everytime I try to search for cruises..normally it initially brings up a search result of cruises, but as soon as I try to go to page 2 or alter the search etc it brings up the message they are having problems and try back again in a few minutes......this has been going on for awhile now. Not sure if just since they changed their site, seems longer than that.

I'm having an issue looking at my booked cruises. I can easily log into my account and see my cruise next month. But when I click on it, i get an error saying "We're sorry, but we are unable to retrieve your booking information at this time. For assistance, please call 866-562-7625." Does not matter if clear the cookies or what, or what browser.

I can't get on to the website from my iPad anymore and don't know how to fix it. I had no problem from the desk top last night. Really irritating since I use my iPad for everything. Happened about 10 days ago with some new upgrade from Royal. I can log onto the site but it won't let me in to check prices on any cruise.

I can't get on to the website from my iPad anymore and don't know how to fix it. I had no problem from the desk top last night. Really irritating since I use my iPad for everything. Happened about 10 days ago with some new upgrade from Royal. I can log onto the site but it won't let me in to check prices on any cruise.

Neither one of my Android devices works very well with the new site. Royal should allow the user to choose to go back to the old site if they want. I do erase cookies/history each time....but it really doesn't help. I have found some work around.

If I was a first time user I would be anoid and just go to a competitor's site. As a stockholder it kinda pisses me off!