RCI's ongoing website issues

ckrobyn

Is anyone else having issues accessing the bookings area of the site? I am trying to price a cruise, but the pages won't load :mad: This has been an ongoing thing for me for about 2 weeks. I can access "My Cruises" and everything C&A, but I can't research cruises/prices.

I am using Google Chrome as Explorer is even more useless when trying to get on the RC website :confused:

Any and all suggestions are appreciated. I am not keen on clearing all of my website data as I don't want to lose my browsing history and passwords....

Is anyone else having issues accessing the bookings area of the site? I am trying to price a cruise, but the pages won't load :mad: This has been an ongoing thing for me for about 2 weeks. I can access "My Cruises" and everything C&A, but I can't research cruises/prices.

I am using Google Chrome as Explorer is even more useless when trying to get on the RC website :confused:

Any and all suggestions are appreciated. I am not keen on clearing all of my website data as I don't want to lose my browsing history and passwords....

You may have to. Since the website has been redone everything needs to be refreshed.

I use a laptop and use ME and IE and haven't had any issues.

Yes having EXACT same issues for last several days with both home and office computers. Very frustrating but then again this is the RC website we're talking about!

I also use Google Chrome. Cleared Cache, cookies and Dowload history and RCI site works for me. You can do this without clearing Browsing History or Passwords. When you open "Clear Browsing History" you can choose which things you want to clear.

Chrome.jpg.ec3373f0aebf6951603fcf611f14b5d3.jpg

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

I also use Google Chrome. Cleared Cache, cookies and Dowload history and RCI site works for me. You can do this without clearing Browsing History or Passwords. When you open "Clear Browsing History" you can choose which things you want to clear.

[ATTACH]400266[/ATTACH]

I don't see that option on my PC :(

Please tell me what your operating system is - mine may be older.....ugh.

I went to "control panel" then "internet options" am I in the right place? There is an option to clear browsing history, but not a choice on what to clear......

Royal customer service is having the same issues and they get the same errors when trying to book for you. The website just plain suck. I had luck eventually but had tone devote and unreasonable amount to if time everyday signing in and trying g to make bookings. Good luck!

I went to "control panel" then "internet options" am I in the right place? There is an option to clear browsing history, but not a choice on what to clear......

I have Windows 7.

In the upper right corner of the browser window (below the red X) there are three small vertical dots.

Click on the dots and look for Settings.

Open Settings and scroll down to the bottom of the screen where you should see "Show Advanced Settings".

Click on Advanced Settings and scroll down to to "Privacy".

There you should see 2 boxes. The one on the right says "Clear Browsing Data"

Click on that and you'll get another box with choices of what you want to clear.

Hope this helps. :)

I have Windows 7.

In the upper right corner of the browser window (below the red X) there are three small vertical dots.

Open Settings and scroll down to the bottom of the screen where you should see "Show Advanced Settings".

Click on that and you'll get another box with choices of what you want to clear.

YES!! Thanks a million, it worked!!! :D:D

I'm on the site now and pages are loading!!!

Just when i thought Royal couldn't make it any worse.....they have. Their website is so "idiot proof" that you can't do intelligent searches for cabins.

Just looking at my Navigator 2018 cruise. Searching for D1 cabins. Royal says "only 4 cabins remaining" on deck 9 and don't give you the ability to look directly for a cabin number. Other travel sites show 13 available. It gets worse as i move down the decks.

Guess ill be calling Royal on cruise release day and using another website to tell the rep what is really available.

Complete Joke!

Yes having EXACT same issues for last several days with both home and office computers. Very frustrating but then again this is the RC website we're talking about!

It is not just you:eek:

I am so frustrated - every time I go onto Royal's site, it is changed or updated???? I can't log-in unless I change password - I cleared everything and did everything I can think of. Now with the new changes on the web site, it doesn't make anything easier, just more tedious and confusing. I love Royal, just hate their website:rolleyes:

I have Windows 7.

I have had to do all this, quite a few times - BUT only for the Royal site. That is what makes me so frustrated - Royal needs to fix this.

With your Chrome browser open, do CTRL-H. If your browser is current, click Clear History. You should see the menu previously shown.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by traveler279

With your Chrome browser open, do CTRL-H. If your browser is current, click Clear History. You should see the menu previously shown.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BUT - I don't have to play with any other site that I deal with. Only Royal. So, I think it is their problem to fix, not ours!

BUT - I don't have to play with any other site that I deal with. Only Royal. So, I think it is their problem to fix, not ours!

I agree 100% but, until they get their act together, if one wants to do their site, one does what one must.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk