Klaus Lugmaier Sighting

source

Never met the man but heard about him until the POA March sailing where he was at the M&G. Talked to him and his asst. several times - what a class act guy.

We had run into him on a previous cruise. I believe he might have been filling in for a vacationing Concierge. Had a nice talk with him on the March POA sailing and he gave us his personal card and asked us to call him before we cruise again.

For anyone who has never met him, just keep an eye out while cruising for a good looking Nordic guy with the blonde Dutch boy haircut.;).

Regional Vice President, Fleet Hotel Operations. I seem to remember at the M & G on POA in March that he was on the ship to look after Hotel Operations, as the current Hotel Director was going on vacation.

I saw him in September as well, on the Getaway, before sailing. I was told that he often goes on the ships in Miami on turnaround day.