Back from panama canal on infinity

Sgt Halftrack

HI Boo and Marina, we talked to the kids director one day and she told us there were only 13 on the trip. We rarely saw them. I think the premium bev upgrade was about $10 per day, check Celebrity's web site. You can upgrade any time after you board for at least the first few days. We did pre buy a specialty dining package that gave us significant savings. Again check their current offers as they change often. But be aware if business is slow they will offer discounts, or just ask. MDR food was fine but specialties were SO much better. As far as activities go it's pretty laid back. No rock walls or surfing like R C, lots of trivia, the never ending art auction, music and shows every evening and a fun bar scene. The talks on the Canal were great and talks about ports were good too. One more tip, take an umbrella, not only for rain but for the sun. Hope this helps.

Thank you for the helpful tips! Your review really helped to make the mind and was Panama booked after reading it. I hope to remember about the umbrella till sailing dates :)

Thank you for the review. I'm headed FL/CA April 2. Love the Tuscan review [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

AquaQueenKitt - I also am on the April 2nd cruise. Are you excited? We sail in 10 days!!!! Make sure you sign up for the CC Connections Party - we have a large group. :)

Also on the 4/2 and really looking forward to it - we head to Florida this Wednesday.

Glad to hear good thoughts on Infinity. I read recent reviews and wondered what was going on. We sailed her last September for 12 days and had no issues at all - one of our best cruises. Obviously, she is not brand spanking new, but we found her to be in decent shape and the staff was great. I read that there were some Noro issues for two cruises in January so that may have colored some people's opinion of the cruise in general. Haven't heard anything recently about that, so hopefully it has been completely taken care of. I'm sure we would have heard by now if not.

thanks for your great review on Infinity , we will be on celebrity for 1st time in November for 15 nights and are learning , so tips and comments are much appreciated ,

the restaurant you mentioned and received a discount is an Xtra cost venue ? and they gave you a deal around #0 dollars instead of 45 . So a bit of bartering is acceptable on ship, I understand tips are automatically billed .

I have a lot to learn to contain the check out costs$$ . like drink packages, bottled water , photos etc

thanks again

We're sailing the Infinity in November from FLL to Valapairiso, thank you for the honest review. AND thank you for the tip about Tuscan Grill.

this is new to me , but my wife and I are also going in November on Infinity to Valapraiso from FLL ,

we are in Ontario Canada :)

The customs thing obvously is the luck of the draw.

When we disembarked in Port Everglades in November of last year, it was one of the busiest day in the history of the port. Plus, we were ending a Transatlantic, which has a whole different set of issues from a normal sailing. We self disembarked and were through customs in less than 5 minutes. Had Global Entry but never needed it. The agents couldn't have been more helpful.

We're sailing the Infinity in November from FLL to Valapairiso, thank you for the honest review. AND thank you for the tip about Tuscan Grill.

I am on this cruise also.

Thanks Sarge for the review of the Infinity. Glad to here it's in great shape and the crew is wonderful. It will be my 1st on M class ship so this cruise will be unique.