i did not gain weight on a cruise. such a failure!

luckyinpa

i had been trying to lose the 5 i gained during octobers cruise and did lose a few of those pounds before this cruise last week. however upon coming home yesterday afternoon i realized i did not gain anything from the week before i left. i'm a couch potato so this doesnt seem right. fail for sure:eek:

could be that this time i was cruising with 2 little ones and as you may know, you have to do 'something' all the time. so maybe i was more active.

Weight loss (as opposed to nutrition) is only about Calories In v. Calories Out. So if you maintained your weight on a cruise, even with all the extra eating & drinking, there was probably enough extra activity that you evened out.

I have never gained weight on a cruise. We always have active excursions. We take the stairs not the overly crowded elevators & we walk, a lot.

You went on the wrong cruise. The one I was on, they announced, nobody will be allowed to disembark if they won't gain weight.

Scared, I went to the gym to weigh myself. They didn't have a scale!!! So I didn't cut nails, hair - and told my husband not to shave, so we'd show some improvement.

i had been trying to lose the 5 i gained during octobers cruise and did lose a few of those pounds before this cruise last week. however upon coming home yesterday afternoon i realized i did not gain anything from the week before i left. i'm a couch potato so this doesnt seem right. fail for sure:eek:

could be that this time i was cruising with 2 little ones and as you may know, you have to do 'something' all the time. so maybe i was more active.

Congratulations! :) We don't gain on a cruise. You were undoubtedly active, keeping up with the little ones!

I had a head cold on my cruise last week and wasn't able to taste anything until half way through - there wasn't much point in overeating, so I didn't gain any weight. That's the hard way to do it - LOL!

I was on a 94 day world cruise and did not gain any weight. I ate what I wanted but usually skipped desert. I also never used the elevator. No matter where on the ship I wanted to go, always walked and used the stairs even going from deck 2 to 11.

Don