komodo private tours?

pauladora

We did in 2013. There were about 20 of us. It was arranged in advance thru the park rangers.

You MUST arrange it in advance. The person organizing it will get an email from the ranger listing the people on the tour. Only those on the email will be allowed off. We were on the Ocean Princess with about 680 passengers. 400 were on Princess tours. That was all they could handle. Our 20 were allowed off. The other 260 could not get off the ship.

We did in 2013. There were about 20 of us. It was arranged in advance thru the park rangers.

You MUST arrange it in advance. The person organizing it will get an email from the ranger listing the people on the tour. Only those on the email will be allowed off. We were on the Ocean Princess with about 680 passengers. 400 were on Princess tours. That was all they could handle. Our 20 were allowed off. The other 260 could not get off the ship.

Can you tell me who you contacted etc unable to find anything thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Top Komodo Tour for $105 each. We saw the dragons, a village and swam at the pink beach. It was a great day and I don't remember exactly how many people were on the tour but there were 2 or 3 boat loads of people.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by Wayfairers