Chat Thread!!

DanFromSyd

pleasure is all mine i assure you...rodney says hi!

Damn why is it always the blokes that get the pleasure! (that didn't sound right, I'm a good girl believe me!).

Dan suggests you have used some great occupations for entertainment on cruises. Do share!!!

Cheers,

Chaz:)

Damn why is it always the blokes that get the pleasure! (that didn't sound right, I'm a good girl believe me!).

Dan suggests you have used some great occupations for entertainment on cruises. Do share!!!

Cheers,

Chaz... Are you a woman??

Forgive me.. I thought you were male... But I actually have no idea how i got that impression..??

hmmm...

Whooopss

Dan

:-P

Chaz... Are you a woman??

Forgive me.. I thought you were male... But I actually have no idea how i got that impression..??

hmmm...

Whooopss

Dan

:-P

Yep I'm female!! At least last time I checked I was. Probably because most Chaz' you come across on line are American Charles'.

No prob Dan.

Cheers,

I've just realised that everyone is going to have a real laugh reading this later! Oh well at least we made them smile. Who could have guessed it - An IT nerd and Accountant making people laugh!!!

I thought chaz was a male too..:o I don't know why

Hmm better go check again. :confused: Nope definitely female. Must have a male tone to my conversation. Must think about that and start writing in flowery print maybe! Of maybe my mates thought I was really a bloke when they started calling me Chaz!

Cheers,

Hey Karen,

Im great now that work has finished!!

Hows yourself?

What was Rodney really doing and wasn't Nathan with him? Or has he deserted him in his hour of need?

Nathan is a bit like that.. He's a bit of a fairweather friend. You really cant count on him for anything.. Except that he'll be the first one to suggest shooters at a bar..

Dan

Hmm better go check again. :confused: Nope definitely female. Must have a male tone to my conversation. Must think about that and start writing in flowery print maybe! Of maybe my mates thought I was really a bloke when they started calling me Chaz!

Cheers,

Lol, sorry Chaz:)

Hi Karen,

Did you think I was male too? Seems I have surprised a few people tonight.

Cheers,

No, I thought you were female. I was reading it more as Shaz (Sharon). I might have to leave here for 1/2 hour as son wants to get on computer but I'll try & get back.

BTW Dan I'm great thanks.

Karen

ok...i wanna know something about you all...and i wanna know now! dan keeps tellin me how you all rock.. well quite frankly im disappointed, it doesnt feel like im on a cruise at all! i want you all to gently sway in your chair while you read this, pretend that youve just downed a double of the drin k of your choice...my shout! but before you answer... iwant you to think about your response...think about that great feelin you have when you look out the window and see nothin but the deep blue sea...you gaze into the distance and you say...???

Archived