Chat Thread!!

DanFromSyd

Hi Everyone,Thanks for all the help with my questions ove the last couple of weeks, I dont know what I would have done without the help from this site. I will be sure to come back and tell of my adventures on Nov 29, I am very excited but also still a bit nervous, but not much now, because everybody here eased my worries of the unknown.

i cant get into the whites,i dont mind a rose in summer.. but i love a great red and even better a great port.

Di,

only 15 days to go, you should be getting excited!!

Dont worry cruising is great fun and you will come back wanting to go again as soon as you step off the pier!

Dan

Hi all, Kym here, hope you don't mind me joining in. So jealous reading down this thread - I seem to have the 2nd longest time to wait - 130 days :mad:

Don't mind at all Kym except the only one that has longer than you is ME.

Kaz

Looks can be deceptive Dan! We much prefered Pacific Sky - it has much more open deck space and is much less garish - there are no giant golden seahorses to be seen on Pacific Sky, thankfully. You'll find the atmosphere much the same and the cabins a bit roomier.

Kym

I've been flicking through the virtual tours on p&O for the sun and i cant wait. it looks so much newer then the sky... i just hope the atmosphere is the same.

dan

Archived