Royal Princess Photo Review December 10-20, 2016

loupana

As usual lots of entertainment in the Piazza

31756322456_b6f84883b2_b.jpg

I was fun to sit in our favorite bar in the Piazza and watch the Beatlemaniacs perform again, another fantastic show

31420946110_7a4ddc6f77_b.jpg

Tonight in the Princess Theater was a show called Spectacular

31756322016_0238d2d48a_b.jpg

30982674953_8a60146122_b.jpg

31419725250_a36883b4d3_b.jpg

31879193115_288d28fce0_b.jpg

Lots on entertainment to finish off our evening, we took in the Voice of the Ocean in the Princess Theater

31793438265_70719a0c51_b.jpg

31421012550_e738b272a0_b.jpg

Then back to the Piazza for more live music, then we went to the Vista Lounge for another Hawley Magic show, this one was up close and personal card tricks and such with the guests

Then back to our room to finish packing:(

Walk off was easy no lineups and we took Uber to the FLL Airport, cost was $9.66

Thank you all for following along, sorry I didn’t respond to all comments I read them all but was concentrating on posting so this wouldn’t drag on and loose any momentum.

I appreciate all the kind replies, thanks again…

Enjoyed this immensely as we will be on board in April. Already excited but even more so now. Appreciate the time it took to do this review.

One question....is there outside deck seating at Crooner's? Deck plans look so but just wanted to confirm. Again, thank you

Walk off was easy no lineups and we took Uber to the FLL Airport, cost was $9.66

Thank you all for following along, sorry I didn’t respond to all comments I read them all but was concentrating on posting so this wouldn’t drag on and loose any momentum.

I appreciate all the kind replies, thanks again…

Thanks for the great review & photos. Can you tell me where the Uber car picked you up at? On our last trip we thought about using Uber to the airport but it was still dark when we walked off and just seemed easier to get in the taxi line. With tip it cost us $20 to get to FLL.

Enjoyed this immensely as we will be on board in April. Already excited but even more so now. Appreciate the time it took to do this review.

One question....is there outside deck seating at Crooner's? Deck plans look so but just wanted to confirm. Again, thank you

I was on the Royal over a year and a half ago. There is no outside seating at Crooners. IF there is a small deck with seating outside there is no door to get in to Crooners.

Sorry I'm just not sure, hopefully someone else will know this answer

Oh, it looks like someone already has answered...thank you

Edited by LouTheGlue

Thanks for the great review & photos. Can you tell me where the Uber car picked you up at? On our last trip we thought about using Uber to the airport but it was still dark when we walked off and just seemed easier to get in the taxi line. With tip it cost us $20 to get to FLL.

We walked off the ship and when we left the building we turned left, we then walked all the way down (past the doors where we entered the building to board) and turned left at the end of the building. At that location there is drop off area. I hope I explained that ok, it was where Uber dropped us off so that's why I choose this location.

Having said that when I called Uber from there, he drove right past us and around to where the taxis are. He called me and I explained where I was and he then found us.