What "free at sea" promo did u pick???

bklynfinest77

50 free photos?! Blimey!! Normally the photos are really expensive.

I always will pick the UBP, I had it recently and loved it so much.

I've written about the package here if you fancy looking at lots of photos of my favourite drinks http://cruisingisntjustforoldpeople.co.uk/2016/09/10/ncls-unlimited-beverage-package/

:-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ha! I know. It looks like 30 photos costs $250! I would never pay that. So I told the family we may have to buy a nice little photo album to put them in. And also, make sure we get photos taken!

Ha! I know. It looks like 30 photos costs $250! I would never pay that. So I told the family we may have to buy a nice little photo album to put them in. And also, make sure we get photos taken!

Yes! Take photos at every opportunity sometimes the more casual random ones are the best :)

They'll take photos of you as you get on and at most ports so you'll have plenty of choice!

Where would I look to see if they will increase it to pick two. I'm on the Epic Feb 4th.

It would have to be before final payment; but for the future, it's right on the website for the free at sea promo: it says how many picks for each stateroom. And they haven't done pick 2 for studios in 13 months, but it's worth knowing they sometimes do!

We are taking the kids this year so we did the free guests (which I feel is a little bit of false advertising) and the gratuities. Those seem to be the best deals for us. DH doesn't drink and I usually only spend about $100 on drinks.

How is it false advertising? The free guests only pay taxes, port fees, and DSC (if old enough).

$190 in taxes and another $100 in gratuities. I am not really complaining but still $600 more then if it were just DH and I going so not what I would consider free.

$190 in taxes and another $100 in gratuities. I am not really complaining but still $600 more then if it were just DH and I going so not what I would consider free.

Wow didn't realize it was that much we was think on upgrading our room.and invited another couple with us cause of the 2 free .. but our sail didn't have the option and after hearing this gald we didn't have the option

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

My husband and I chose the UBP & gratuities for our 3 day cruise in March on the Epic. My parents decided to cruise with us but gratuities weren't a choice anymore so they did UBP & 250 min internet.

Edited by nlg44

Wow didn't realize it was that much we was think on upgrading our room.and invited another couple with us cause of the 2 free .. but our sail didn't have the option and after hearing this gald we didn't have the option

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Some of that depends on your ports. For three adults in a mini suite, it was a heck of a deal, but we only have one port.

We picked UBP and free third/fourth person.

I'm not a drinker (alcohol or pepsi products) and DS (21) is getting unlimited internet in another cabin. I can use his if I need to get online. That means I selected gratuities and three specialty meals for our Free at Sea promotion.

• 1 month later...

It will probably be difficult to have that many photos. We bought the 36 photo pkg once for a ten day cruise. We had to get everything and then duplicates of a few. And my daughter is very photogenic. She will always be in front of a camera!!

just a general note here. i began looking at other cruise lines and none but one had anything close to the free perks NCL has. it's all buy what you want, nothing is free and no the pricing wasnt cheaper than NCL to compensate for nothing free

so pricewise NCL has most everyone beat

I booked my first NCL cruise on Escape a few weeks ago. I chose the UBP and 3rd and 4th guest free promo's. I really wanted the Dining package. But it was much cheaper to get my son on board for free. So we will just pay out of pocket if we want to do a specialty restaurant one night.

Best deal for us was the 3rd and 4th in the cabin sail for free. We got it on a New Year's cruise for this coming December on the Dawn. It is no longer offered on that cruise however. It seems that the only times our family can travel, March Break, summer, Christmas, the 3rd and 4th free offer never applies. We were over the moon to have the chance at that offer. If NCL would offer that deal on some March sailings, we would very likely switch over to them from RCCL, but as long as they keep offering other "deals" that are of no overall value to us, we will remain with our RCCL bookings. Come on NCL, add some March 3rd and 4th for free deals out there.