What "free at sea" promo did u pick???

bklynfinest77

UBP and UDP. Yes, we spent money we wouldn't have spent if we hadn't gotten them. (157.32 pp) If drinks aren't included, I will spend very little on them because I'm not paying $13-17 per drink. But, the extra money was for us, elevating the quality of the trip to a more "all inclusive" experience, and that by itself was worth it. I'm confident that if I try I'll be able to get my $150 back in drinks :D.

Always the UBP and UDP. For the value for money, we think these are the best. 250 mins internet; we burn through that pretty quick: that is about 1 hour per day for 4 days..on a trip that is longer than that holds little value.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had UBP an UDP but dropped the latter when we rebooked at lower rate to get kids sail free (they don't really but the total cost dipped about $1,000). But then NCL threw in $100 in arcade tokens, which kids will easily use, and 50 free standard photos, whatever standard means.

We had UBP an UDP but dropped the latter when we rebooked at lower rate to get kids sail free (they don't really but the total cost dipped about $1,000). But then NCL threw in $100 in arcade tokens, which kids will easily use, and 50 free standard photos, whatever standard means.

50 free photos?! Blimey!! Normally the photos are really expensive.

I always will pick the UBP, I had it recently and loved it so much.

I've written about the package here if you fancy looking at lots of photos of my favourite drinks http://cruisingisntjustforoldpeople.co.uk/2016/09/10/ncls-unlimited-beverage-package/

:-)

We usually book a cheap inside so we only have one perk, and we usually pick the UBP.

When we are able to pick 2, we usually pick the UBP and prepaid gratuities if possible. It all really does come out the same in the end with the UDP only being 3 nights.

For the sake of clarity, I think people should get into the habit of using "SDP" (3 or 4) for the current/limited dining plan promo vs. "UDP" for the old/no longer available unlimited dining plan promo.

I know that NCL still uses the letters "UDP" such as "4UDP" when purchasing the SDP but for readers who aren't familiar with the differences, the use of UDP can be confusing.

I got only one choice because I booked a studio. I chose UBP.

I booked a studio also-- last year they had pick 2 over thanksgiving weekend. Just an FYI to keep your eyes open for it! I would have loved UBP and grats, but it wasn't available so I got drinks and 4 nights dining.

I booked a studio also-- last year they had pick 2 over thanksgiving weekend. Just an FYI to keep your eyes open for it! I would have loved UBP and grats, but it wasn't available so I got drinks and 4 nights dining.

Where would I look to see if they will increase it to pick two. I'm on the Epic Feb 4th.

On my next cruise it was pick two, so since it is 16 days I chose the UBP and the gratuities. Both are the biggest bang for the buck for me. If I was lucky enough to have someone else going with me then it would be an even better deal.

Edited by ja2nowak

Hmm. I chose specialty dining and free gratuities for my next cruise. The cruise after that has been booked so long we got ultimate beverage with gratuities included!!! I miss the UDP. However when we had it on a ten day we still did two dinners in the mdr. B