Passport Stamps at Cruise Ports

Mellpn1

I am sorry I mentioned the Tulsa and Wichita US post offices, I see now you are looking for places to get passports stamped in cruise ports. Pardon the topic drift.

Miami has the Flagler Station US Post Office at 500 NW 2nd Ave.

Ft. Lauderdale has a post office at 3901 W Broward Blvd.

Mobile has a post office at 907 Spring Hill Ave.

Bar Harbor has a post office at 55 Cottage St.

If you want a do it yourself project, any number of places offer customized rubber stamps. Design your own pre-cruise and see if you can top the Cayman Islands' pegleg pirate turtle. I'm no artist, but maybe draw the Pitons for Saint Lucia, the Blue Hole for Belize, Dunn's River Falls for Jamaica, or the Baths for the British Virgin Islands. Stamp your passport as you debark in each of the ports and offer the service to your fellow cruisers. Stamp passports neatly, the immigration officials are sloppy, some of my official stamps are illegible.

That's an interesting suggestion but I dont think I will be making my own stamps. LOL

According to the others if an "authorized US govt official" doesn't stamp it it's a crap stamp.

I'm no official. But I will let any government office stamp it. With research there are places such as these any ANY Caribbean island, even the US ones. That's where my research is going.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You just proved my point. I have no need in going to foreign countries. This post is about the Caribbean. Once again .... can you give info on the original post? If not maybe find a relevant thread to be trolling on besides mine. SMH

Uh, the Caribbean is mostly "foreign countries."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Uh, the Caribbean is mostly "foreign countries."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You know what I mean ... your just being a smart ass. You can move on anytime. Enjoy your world travels and have fun worth your passport! I will continue to have a great time in the Caribbean!

• Like 1

You just proved my point. I have no need in going to foreign countries. This post is about the Caribbean. Once again .... can you give info on the original post? If not maybe find a relevant thread to be trolling on besides mine. SMH

On the contrary: the thread is titled "Passport stamps at cruise ports" -- with no mention that only Caribbean ports applied.

You seem confused: there are cruise ports not in the Caribbean; and even Caribbean countries are "foreign" countries.

On the contrary: the thread is titled "Passport stamps at cruise ports" -- with no mention that only Caribbean ports applied.

You seem confused: there are cruise ports not in the Caribbean; and even Caribbean countries are "foreign" countries.

Do you want me to copy and paste the post for you? Maybe you didn't read correctly.

BERMUDA:

Stamps are given right at the cruise terminal @Heritage Wharf. We were docked at King's Wharf, and just walked over to the other pier as though we were about to board the "wrong ship" and asked the cruise staff there to direct us to the customs and immigration agent. It was easy and fast, and stamped with a smile!

Info sent from another researcher!

In Antigua, there's a little passport office just outside the exit of the pier - it was pretty clearly marked as immigration. But, it's a small office just to the right as you exit - can't really miss it.

Just a tid bit of info from another traveler in another group I'm in:

Agree that passport stamps make memorable souvenirs. they can be found at most non-US ports in the Caribbean you just have to ask for Customs and immigration office. It's usually no more than a 5 minute walk from the cruise pier. They are free of charge and official, not souvenir stamps. if you have to pay, they are souvenir stamps and might be a bit more graphic or colorful. Same in Europe esp at the smaller countries, usually at the main tourist office. Some places that are UNESCO world heritage sites also have passport stamps such as the Galapagos islands and Machu Picchu. Over the years we have collected many stamps in our passports that bring back wonderful travel memories.

• Like 1

In Belize when you enter the cruise terminal area there is a long wall of buildings and a covered walkway that rings the perimeter of the area. As you look away from the ship go toward the left. If you imagine the perimeter as a "L" tipped over toward the right the immigration office is right at the corner.

Grand Turk: at the end of the pier as you enter the shopping area...go to Margaritaville. If your facing the entrance to Margaritaville there will be some small white buildings to the right. You will see the immigration sign. It's hard to catch the agent here as he/she comes and goes periodically.

Tortola:

I think it's where the tourist information office is (just past the markets), but where you want to go is the immigration office, which is on the side (there's not that much signage, so feel free to ask the tourist office first)

St. Maarten/Martin: I believe the post offices in Phillipsburg and Marigot will stamp your passport - although it can involve a fair wait as the post offices there do a lot more than just sell stamps and handle mail.

In Halifax, the customs officers are right in the market area inside the terminal. we walked up to him and asked - no problem. They sometimes enjoy flipping through the book to see the other interesting stamps in comparison to their own.

Not Caribbean but interesting in the least for the New England cruisers!

Ocho Rios: in the main terminal (not the Quonset-type hut where you wait for your excursions.) Immigration is unmarked, so we asked at a window, and they told it was it was the first blue door on the left. Seriously. Luckily, someone was coming out just before we knocked, and they were happy to stamp our passport.