Next sale?

viajes001

We booked an October cruise on the Oasis last week since the Kids Sail Free promotion brought the price down to an acceptable range. They were running the 3rd day free promotion at the same time but I have never found that to really make a difference in the price on it's own. I checked the same sailing last night while the sale was supposedly still on and the price had jumped over $400 since that morning! As of a few minutes ago, it's up over $700. :rolleyes:

The biggest change seems to be with the kids sale free promotion. We have two cruises booked, one increased by 600 and the other by just under 1k with the removal of that promotion.

On the flip side the same cruise slightly decreased for my parents who only have two people in their cabin.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Forums mobile app

I just repriced our Harmony cruise and it would only cost $1000 more if we booked during this sale rather than onboard last May. Such a deal...

:rolleyes:

They must be able to get the higher prices, but it would be really nice if they'd lose the gimmick sales and just show the prices straight up so you don't have to weed through all the rhetoric.

Tom

The biggest change seems to be with the kids sale free promotion. We have two cruises booked, one increased by 600 and the other by just under 1k with the removal of that promotion.

On the flip side the same cruise slightly decreased for my parents who only have two people in their cabin.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Forums mobile app

I booked last night under that promo. I priced it today with the new sale and it was $400 more. We have a child in our cabin also. Our taxes and fees seem to be higher though than they would be under this cruise. All in all, we saved money under the kids sail free promo.

I was watching two particular itineraries. Both are within $1 of what they were priced at.

I'm not sure why everyone acts so shocked and disgusted when this happens. Royal doesn't even call this a 'sale' on their website. It's the same conversation on every board on this site. NCL has Free at Sea. Celebrity has Sail Beyond. Carnivalidays...followed by tons of people responding they booked XYZ cruise cheaper a year ago. Book early to get the lowest prices :confused:

Saw no reduction on any of my booked cruises.....Thanks Royal.

Royal has not had a real sale since May 2014 and that might have been an error.

The cruise we booked in May, 2015 was a screaming deal. Our cheapest cruise yet. You booked the same cruise, wasn't that a deal?