2017 -List of officers , concierge, hotel director etc.

sjnyc323

We are sailing on the Down in two weeks, the repositioning cruise. Any info as to who the hotel director and the concierge are would be appreciated. TIA.

I'm on this repo cruise too - would love the full list, if anyone has it?

Thank you!

~ Nancy :)

I would also be interested in who the CD is. We are on the 12 day repo on the Dawn sailing April 23rd. They can make a difference in the enjoyment of a cruise with 6 days at sea.

Ellen

I'll be on this sailing too and I'm curious about who the officers and concierge will be!

Omg please tell me he's not going on vacation in the next 3 weeks?? We are sailing in 2 weeks and were soooo hoping to get him as a captain!! He's so great I would choose a sailing based on where he is!! Thank you so much :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I love Capt. Lars, too !!! He's absolutely amazing.... luv luv him! Wish he was going to be on the Epic for our transatlantic, but that would probably be a boring trip for him. I like BOTH Capt Lars, but they are so different.

Anyone sailing on the PEARL... Daniel made our cruise very enjoyable. He is the Maitre'd at Le Bistro, and the food and service was so good there. He makes sure all is running smoothly. In fact... it was so good that we cancelled all our remaining Cagney's reservations and ate at Le Bistro 4 more times! The food was always perfect. We've never eaten in a specialty restaurant with friends on NCL where ALL THE MEALS were cooked and served perfectly. Daniel is married to a beautiful lady in South Africa. Ask to see a photo of his son... nicknamed "Hercules" (so cute)!

I love Capt. Lars, too !!! He's absolutely amazing.... luv luv him! Wish he was going to be on the Epic for our transatlantic, but that would probably be a boring trip for him. I like BOTH Capt Lars, but they are so different.

Koala-

Captain on the Epic barring any changes, should be Idar Hoydal. :)

We have been fortunate enough to have cruised on the Breakaway several times and have gotten to know both Captain Hakan Svedung and Captain Mikael Hilden. We were on on in February with Captain Hilden, and he told us that he had 2 more weeks to go and that Captain Svedung would return in early March and stay on through early May. A friend of ours was on the Breakaway for the April 2nd voyage and Captain Hilden was in command. Anyone know what cause the change in schedule, and who will be the Captain for the April 23 cruise?

I'll be on this sailing too and I'm curious about who the officers and concierge will be!

Not aware of who the ships officers might be. But, I can tell you that your concierge is Roel. Had a wee note from him saying he is on vacation after your repo cruise... until mid to late June.

Not aware of who the ships officers might be. But, I can tell you that your concierge is Roel. Had a wee note from him saying he is on vacation after your repo cruise... until mid to late June.

Thanks for the info! I don't believe I've had Roel before.

ETA: I suppose the most important people to me on this sailing will be the concierge and the butler anyhow!

Just off the Pearl, don't have all of the info, but We started with Noemi as concierge and switched to Yahira.

I can understand the mixed reviews on her (Yahira). We found her to be a bit awkward for lack of a better word. (Certainly not terrible, but we didn't click with her.)

ETA: Erlindo was the butler and we thought he was fantastic.

Edited by koalagurl
add info

Anyone been on the jewel recently? Curious who the concierge or any butlers were?

Angela

I was on the jewel 2/19-3/5 and Virginia was our concierge. She was awesome. Our butler was rufino and my mom's butler was Mary Jane.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just off the Pearl, don't have all of the info, but We started with Noemi as concierge and switched to Yahira.

I can understand the mixed reviews on her (Yahira). We found her to be a bit awkward for lack of a better word. (Certainly not terrible, but we didn't click with her.)

ETA: Erlindo was the butler and we thought he was fantastic.

"you did not click with her" that does not make her worthy of a negative mention. I know its only a personal view but everyone loved a former HD we thought he was awful and not surprised when he left.He was from Belgium

We have have seen negative reviews of people like Prem but we always found that we clicked with him personal taste!

"you did not click with her" that does not make her worthy of a negative mention. I know its only a personal view but everyone loved a former HD we thought he was awful and not surprised when he left.He was from Belgium

We have have seen negative reviews of people like Prem but we always found that we clicked with him personal taste!

Unfortunately Prem is no longer with NCL. I liked him very much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Unfortunately Prem is no longer with NCL. I liked him very much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks Suzie. We were aware of this back in October 2016 when the BA HD came up came up in last year. We too think the world of Prem and NCL have lost a great HD - any idea where he is now?

I would also be interested in who the CD is. We are on the 12 day repo on the Dawn sailing April 23rd. They can make a difference in the enjoyment of a cruise with 6 days at sea.

Ellen

I am also on this cruise. From what I have found through searching various threads, the CD may be Gio Artavia.

No one has responded with a full list of the officers on board the Dawn ... can anyone tell me if this is the list of usual officers who attend the Dawn Meet & Greets? (It seems to be different on the larger ships, but I can't tell if that's just because I've only been cruising the larger ships for the past eight months?)

Hotel Director

(Assistant Hotel Director? or just on the larger ships?)

F&B Director

Cruise Director

Executive Housekeeper

Guest Services Manager

Executive Chef

Restaurant Manager

Beverage Manager

Does the Captain ever come to the Meet & Greets?

Do they still have a Cruise Next Consultant come and speak?

Do they have Assistant Cruise Directors on the smaller ships?

Thanks anyone, for any insight you can provide.

~ Nancy :)