Cruise Director Royal Princess

JIMDSB2

Yes I agree.

...Me too! We had him on our Asian cruise last year, he was superb with a great dry sense of humour.

We are on Regal this Sunday, and have a female CD (first I have encountered), Kelly Rose, this time. Anyone been on a cruise with Kelly?

We are on Regal this Sunday, and have a female CD (first I have encountered), Kelly Rose, this time. Anyone been on a cruise with Kelly?

We have sailed with Kelly Rose as a Deputy CD a number of times and had hoped we would be sailing with her on the Royal this winter. No wonder she was so noncommittal when we asked her if she would be on the Royal in January and February.

You'll enjoy sailing with Kelly...

PNG%20Sig_zps9bcbhaj9.png

...Me too! We had him on our Asian cruise last year, he was superb with a great dry sense of humour.

See you there! I haven't yet met Kelly so I'll be looking forward to it. I've heard nothing but good things.

Yes, I just got off the Regal Thursday and Kelly Rose was CD. I have no complaints: there was a full slate of activities every day; the Patter was produced timely each evening; she seemed quite personable, friendly, enthusiastic, and professional [shudder: flashback to Frankie Boy who talked to the passengers like we were a class of second-graders]. Entertainment in general was excellent, with a couple of exceptions. She seemed to manage well: her staff, the DCDs, were tight and professional, too (with one exception, who missed their true vocation as a DMV clerk). I think you'll have a lovely time insofar as the CD impacts your cruise vacation.